Chestr Labs is building an open collaboration network to power the next wave of metaverse content co-creation. Our platform provides creators easy access to collab opportunities — to co-create and remix NFT digital products, both on a peer-to-peer level and a brand-to-community level.
We’re on a mission to build the future of creative work, where collaborators can connect and engage trustlessly, earn a sustainable income from creative contributions, and develop their on-chain track record overtime without centralized control.
We are at the early stage of development, and you will be able to make large impacts on the product and potentially take on a senior leadership role. If you are an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is passionate about working in the cutting-edge space to unlock the potential and accessibility of web3 technologies – we’d love to talk to you!
- Translate product goals into product requirements, specs, user stories, and wireframes.
- Drive delivery by working with cross-functional and distributed teams including engineers, business development, marketing, and designers.
- Talk to partners and creators to deeply understand their needs.
- Stay up to date with the latest development in web3 and in the broader creator economy. Lead research/analysis tasks, summarize findings, and share with the team.
- Make informed decisions to move the needle on our North Star Metric.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager shipping products that consumers love.
- Excellent judgment and ability to execute.
- Excellent problem-solving, organization, systems thinking skills.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with credibility.
- Prior coding experience and a love of diving into technical details.
- Receptiveness to feedback and coaching.
- Experience in the web3 context, or strong passion in NFT or web3 technologies.
- Existing activities or experience within creator / artist communities
- Experience producing publicly available written content
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexibility and environment to do your best work, with a group of passionate people on the frontier of blockchain applications
- Honest feedback, full transparency, and freedom to take ownership of your work
- A home office stipend
- Employee-based conference, hardware and training budget