Are you a software product manager or service designer with a project management background?
Do you want to be a primary influence in an artificial intelligence market innovation?
Would you like to work in a fun, remote-work, innovative culture?
If yes, we want you to apply.
IMAIGE is a multimedia analytics platform using subjective AI. Our AI assistant automatically keeps track of all the good photos a person takes and sets aside poor images for review/archiving. We solve consumer and enterprise photo curation, multimedia data extraction and cloud storage optimization needs.
The AI Product Manager role will be the bridge between business needs, customer needs/wants, product design and the development team. The ideal candidate will need strong product and project management skills to scale the product up and maintain stability.
This role will help shape v2 and beyond of the IMAIGE product line while also managing part of the development process to ensure successful product development outcomes and excellent communication between all teams.
– Ensure products are delivered that meet customer expectations, executive vision and are on time/budget.
– Suggest an implement a preferred Agile process or adopt in place methods and improve with a fresh perspective.
– Redefine the project charter, scope and resources required to generate the outcomes the business is looking for.
– Understand the end user requirements, future vision, roadmap and the expertise necessary to design the appropriate solution to achieve the anticipated results.
– Ensure project team members, including design, development and QA understand their role in the project, that they feel empowered and motivated to drive process and product improvements.
– Communicate clearly, succinctly and with confidence about project status, risks and challenges so stakeholders feel informed and sponsors are equipped to make critical decisions.
Experience and Qualifications:
– 3-5 years of experience overseeing mobile, machine learning, web services and/or related systems development and teams.
– A personal preference of the ideal project lifecycle and ability to create detailed and informative User stories, risk and decision logs.
– A passion for dashboards, communication plans, status accuracy and meeting cadences that are efficient and valued by stakeholders.
– Develop QA standards to drive performance in that team.
– Develop test programs with QA to ensure technical, system performance and user experience elements of the platform are not only functional but providing the expected value and convenience to the end user.
– Manage software systems to track and report on product management progres.
A collaborator – you build relationships easily and know how to advocate, negotiate and influence.
A learner – ‘new challenge’ is your all-time favorite phrase. It means exploring and doing work in different ways than before.
A problem solver – no project is the same, no team is the same. You can meet individuals and teams where they are and achieve success together.
A curious sharer – you enjoy sharing your knowledge and findings with others and are keen to contribute to our Project Management practices.