With plenty of creative freedom, you and your team are in charge of our native iOS and Android apps.
You will actively drive our mobile strategy for the Mobility Segment and will be in close contact with the Tech Teams from the web platform as well as BI & Design. Our App Team is located in Cologne & Alicante – therefore the role can be performed at both locations or alternating and mostly remotely.
- You improve the user experience for our existing app and constantly expand the functionality in coordination with our Head of Product.
- You own the product backlog, define user stories and plan the sprints together with our iOS & Android Dev-Team.
- You will do the requirements engineering, ensuring high usability and quality.
- You are the interface between stakeholders and developers and maintain communication between all parties.
- You validate hypotheses right from the start and ensure maximum added value with minimum effort. (Keyword: Lean Product Development).
WHY WE WANT YOU WITH US
- You are passionate about digital solutions for mobility and show a high level of commitment
- You have several years of experience in the agile development and operation of mobile apps in the role of a product owner, product manager or similar.
- You have a basic technical understanding and are able to communicate complex issues in an easy way.
- You feel like working on your product together with colleagues from different countries.
- You have strong analytical skills and are highly goal-oriented
- Practical experience with analytics and testing tools, ticket systems like Jira as well as in the methodology Scrum or other agile approaches complete your profile.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- You work at the heart of our company’s mobility growth strategy with an high degree of autonomy.
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities with a great manager and motivated colleagues.
- Flexible arrangement of your working hours
- We have modern offices in the centre of Alicante and Cologne, but also attractive remote work models. Currently we are working almost 100% remotely.