GetAgent is the first port of call when looking to sell your home. Where buyers go to Rightmove, sellers go to GetAgent. Best known as the estate agent comparison site, we help 10,000 homeowners per month find the best estate agent.
With a friendly team based in beautiful offices at the heart of UK tech, in Old Street we are backed by some of the industry’s leading investors including Channel4 Ventures.
Together, we are transforming the experience of moving home.
Over the last year GetAgent’s tech team has grown to comprise 5 developers, 2 designers, a user researcher and a Head of Product. As we continue this growth we are looking to add an experienced Product Manager to the team.
As the first Product manager hire reporting to the Head of Product, you’d initially wear many hats. You’ll work with the HoP to help define the product strategy whilst also managing the day-to-day product delivery. So you’ll need to be comfortable setting your product vision whilst also getting your hands dirty!
You’ll be the bridge between the engineering, design, copy and marketing teams ensuring product features are delivered smoothly and on time. You’ll gather insights from the market and wider business, to translate into the ideas that will allow you to meet your product goals.
The GetAgent product is already quite broad, and will only become more-so as we add more verticals! As the second product hire, you will have a large input as to what the product culture will be like at GetAgent and help to define our own process so we operate as a lean experiment driven team. You’ll initially have visibility of the whole product and be responsible for large parts of it.
This role reports into the Head of Product
Own a theme set from the product strategy and define your own roadmap against it
Set the vision for your product
Research and Design
Understand the opportunities in the house selling process in detail by using qual and quant analysis.
Take a leadership role in how many experiments we run and improve the % of successful experiments.
Managing your squad to deliver against your product goals
Working with marketing & sales to deliver a go-to-market approach
What we’ll need from you
- A data-driven Product Manager with around 2 years experience or above, in a product-led business; ideally within a startup environment
- Someone who loves to research and has great principles on how to interview users well, whilst knowing which analysis method will be the most effective in validating an assumption or hypothesis
- A strong understanding of the UX process and can influence how we run experiments
- Ability to drive product discovery, including feature breakdown, use case creation, and detailed requirements definition
- Comfortable breaking down user stories into detailed requirements with our technical leads
- Great communication skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into simple concepts for stakeholders ranging from leadership to design and dev.
What’s in it for you
Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer: Private Health Insurance, Company Pension and 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays!)
Culture: Working with a small, fast-paced & rapidly-growing team
Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their role in a way that interests & excites them
Support: You’ll have monthly 1-to-1 meetings with the Head of Product who’ll monitor your personal development, and help you learn the ropes