A great bunch of audio enthusiasts with the strong belief on “Great sound is for everyone”. At LEWITT, we continuously innovate to make it easy for anyone to express themselves with exceptional sound. Whether at home, on stage, or in the studio, beginner or professional. Working at LEWITT means working in a respectful and agile environment that allows you to grow. We are an international and diverse team representing more than 20 nationalities in a modern office space with a rooftop panorama terrace and an in-house recording/content creation studio.
Everything we do, we do to the fullest. Make yourself heard!
This is how you can support us…
This full-time/part-time role is addressed to experienced product managers as well as to sound engineers, who wish to develop towards a role in product management. You bring the essential skills and mindset, we help you become a Product Manager.
- You take the product manager role in a cross functional project team
- You actively engage in the identification of interesting market opportunities
- You are there from the initial idea, during the development and market introduction until the end of a product’s life
- Evaluation of prototypes
This is you…
- Technical audio excellence
- Understanding of audio production workflows
- Understanding how audio gear works
- Understanding of acoustic and electronic basics
- Professional practical audio experience
- Mixdown and/or mastering experience
- DAW power user
- Familiar with audio gear (microphones, headphones and other audio equipment)
- Track record of getting stuff done in teams (with bands on tour, in the studio, in other positions etc.)
- 5 years of work experience
- Precise communication skills
- Ability to inspire others with confidence and get people excited about new ideas
- Excellent command of English
Good to have
- Experience with 3D audio (Dolby Atmos, …)
- Programming skills for prototyping in Max/MSP
- PC/Mac OS high level of understanding
- You are a musician
- Well connected in the audio industry (locally or internationally)
- German and/or Chinese language skills
- You are enthusiastic and willing to grow together with us
- You come up with new ideas, with a unique point of view and you look forward to working in a diverse and international environment
- You are a team player, who puts the teams’ success above personal achievements
- You value and practice transparency and honesty
- That is why you also try to proactively contribute to a culture of respect, constructive exchange and togetherness
What we offer…
- A young, international company that is at the forefront of the market with innovative products
- A flat hierarchy, short communication channels, and unbureaucratic cooperation
- Training on the job
- Hybrid office
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office space with excellent travel connections (near U3 Johnstraße/Hütteldorferstraße) and a breathtaking 360° panorama terrace
- State-of-the art hardware
- Employee discounts on LEWITT products
Your performance is remunerated with a market-compliant salary of minimum EUR 3,000 (full-time, 40h per week), which will be adjusted according to your experience and qualifications.
Want to join our team?
If you would like to become part of our team, please apply with your CV at the link. If you feel comfortable presenting yourself in a personal video, please post the link in the designated field. We look forward to your application!