A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowering organizations to rapidly create and deploy critical applications that transform their business. To support our growth and commitment to hiring exceptional performers, we are looking for a Product Manager based in Portugal or Remote, EU.
The Ecosystem Accelerators team is responsible for building first-party products that complement the overall OutSystems development platform and dramatically improve our customers’ time-to-market. These products constitute a core part of our product strategy and often form the bridge between OutSystems and key partner products such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, SAP, and much more. We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager to define and lead the overall strategy and direction for first-party content that enhances and extends OutSystems for our customers.
If you are a problem solver, inquisitive by nature and driven by curiosity, this is the job for you!
Job Responsibilities and Expectations
- Collaborate with the broader PM and Marketing teams to define and execute strategy for 1st party content to enhance and extend OutSystems
- Work closely with external partners to understand core problems of joint customers and drive product integration success
- Research competitive products and devise go-to-market responses
- Define and track key success metrics
- Continuously improve our understanding of customer segments and usage scenarios, and leverage this knowledge to steer product positioning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar with an understanding of public-facing APIs
- Ability to work with teams across multiple geographies
- Strong analytical skills coupled with experience in evaluating and selecting product development paths in fast-changing market environments
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with making decisions in ambiguous situations and bringing order to unstructured situations
- Proven expertise in customer discovery and collaboration across engineering, marketing, and sales teams to deliver compelling technical products
The Longer Story
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve the software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.
Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.