Blenderbox Product Managers guide and support cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and researchers toward the production and delivery of quality software products that have an immediate positive impact on people’s lives.
We are seeking professionals who are highly motivated, detail-focused and solutions-oriented. A natural curiosity and ability to offer new ideas that challenge and transform business processes is essential to the success in this role.
This is a hands-on role in which you will be making a significant contribution to the growth of existing products as well as the success of new product initiatives. You will partner with a multi-diciplinary team and manage the entire product lifecycle from strategy to delivery / long term support.
Product Managers report to our Director of Product and work alongside design, engineering and research professionals.
This is a USA-based full-time remote position that will have you working with talented colleagues that are success driven and know how to maintain healthy balance in the workplace.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and product champion
- Work closely with the team to define and execute product vision / strategy
- Conduct product discovery by interviewing key stakeholders to document business rules and operational specifications
- Work cross-functionally to define and refine product specifications
- Communicate priorities and responsibilities to the team
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps
- Define and maintain OKRs and drive their achievement
- Leverage our design/ux experts in creating wireframes, product / feature pitches, and other artifacts to convey feature ideas, gather feedback and support the team in execution
- Constantly evaluate products through both quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Effectively balance customer, partner, and company interests and long-term goals
- Lead the definition of epics, themes, write user stories and define the acceptance criteria.
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products
- Maintain knowledge of cutting-edge customer experience and technology trends
- Communicate with empathy and humility while putting the needs of the product users, the client and the team first
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and solve complex problems
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Product Manager or similar role
- Experience working with a SaaS product and/or building multi-tenant, enterprise scale products
- Expertise with stakeholder management, communication, coordination, and collaboration across many teams with shifting priorities
- Experience shipping consumer-facing products quickly, with a focus on end user experience
- Experience managing technical / solutions architecture and data modeling
- Experience driving various components of the product development lifecycle
- Able to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment, understand human psychology and user behavior
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Global and cultural awareness
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, Github and other development management tools
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development processes
- US Citizen or authorized to work in the US
Nice to Have
- BA/BS, preferably in computer sciences or relevant field
- Scrum Product Owner Certification or equivalent
- Engineering background
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Full coverage for Health Care, Dental, Vision
- FSA, HSA coverage options
- 401K & Pension Plan with employer contributions of at least 5%
- 20 days of PTO, 11 Holidays, 5 Wellness Days
- Home office improvement budget
- Career growth and professional development coaching / support
- Company-provided laptop
- 100% virtual work environment – all team members are remote
Blenderbox is a values-based virtual agency with subject matter experts distributed around the United States with headquarters in New York City. We have over 20 years of experience building websites and applications for mission-driven organizations, primarily for nonprofit, educational, and governmental organizations. Our culture is one of inclusion, transparency and pride. Our team works cross-functionally and collaboratively on a diversity of projects that are reflective of our shared core values.