GetAgent is the first port of call when looking to sell your home. Where buyers go to Rightmove, sellers go to GetAgent. Best known as the estate agent comparison site, we help 10,000 homeowners per month find the best estate agent.
With a friendly team based in beautiful offices at the heart of UK tech, in Old Street we are backed by some of the industry’s leading investors including Channel4 Ventures.
Together, we are transforming the experience of moving home.
The GetAgent product is already quite broad, and will only become more-so as we add more verticals! As a Senior Product Designer, you will help shape how we design products at GetAgent and ensure we maintain great design thinking principles into all of the new ideas we create.
We’re solving lots of exciting problems including how home-sellers can find a conveyancer and we’ll be solving many more to ensure GetAgent is the go-to place for people to sell their home. So, it’s an exciting time to join and define how we should be designing the individual products and future together!
What you’ll do
We’re looking for an awesome Senior Product Designer to lead on how we design products at GetAgent. You’ll be working in one of our squads which range from improving how easy it is for home sellers to pick an agent to making it easier for home sellers to deal with solicitors to sell their home. You’d be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Over time you’ll come to be an expert at the complicated process of selling a home!
As a senior product designer, you’d be managing and mentoring a junior product designer. We’re committed to helping people progress up their skills ladder and would want you to contribute towards helping other designers achieve that goal.
What we need from you:
- Proven track record in leading design projects within a cross-functional squad from a fast-paced and successful online business
- A passion for using design to simplify an extremely complicated process (selling your home!)
- Experience gathering user requirements and working with different groups of people to ensure we are building the right thing. User research will be an important part of your role.
- A data-driven approach to design i.e designing products which create meaningful to impact to the metrics that matter
- Able to work with and create design systems
- Have used experiments to validate your designs and run testing to ensure the solutions you create have solved the problem for the user before dev
- Proficiency using Figma (what we currently use for our high-fidelity mockups)
- Enthusiasm and willingness to take on projects outside of the job spec at times (we’re a startup – everyone has to muck in!)
What’s in it for you?
- Quickly gain responsibility and become a future leader in the business.
- Opportunity to work on disruptive products, grow yourself and a team around you
- An amazing culture – we aim to attract like-minded individuals, so everyone has a shared goal. Our office is fuelled by honesty, hard work, and of course, some fun!
- Dive headfirst into one of the biggest industries in the world and help simplify the stressful process of moving house!
We’re a new product team, so you’ll have a great opportunity to shape the culture of design in a startup