We’re a B2B start-up in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. At Panaseer, we work at the intersection of data science, technology and security following W. Edwards Deming’s “In God we trust, all others must bring data”.
Our cybersecurity risk management and data analytics platform empowers security teams in large corporations to use data to answer the most challenging questions they face. Questions like: ‘How secure are our firm’s most critical assets?’, ‘What’s our security ROI?’ and ‘Where do I prioritise my scarce resources for best effect?’
We want to super-charge our product engine and grow our product management team by bringing on a passionate and disciplined Product Manager to ideate with our customers, users and cross-functional teams of software engineers, data scientists and customer success analysts.
You’re a data-driven Product Manager extraordinaire looking to join the product team of a mature start-up and take ownership of driving the product growth; from ideation, to prioritisation to design to execution. You know how to defend your roadmap while remaining open to changing it when the market research tells you to.
- You’re familiar with product discovery and agile development tools, frameworks and processes.
- Your product toolkit includes Jobs to be done framework, user story mapping, various user testing methods, user personas, value proposition design, roadmap management with variety of stakeholders.
- You feel confident when facilitating brainstorming and prioritisation sessions with users and cross-functional teams.
- You launched new products as well as have experience in leading the continuous improvement of more established products.
- Oh, we use Jira, Confluence and ProdPad but don’t worry if you used other tools, your experience with shipping great products is what matters to us the most.
Startup life is good!
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Regular reviews & bonus available
- Refreshment supplies; Pukka tea, great coffee & more
- Team running and climbing club
- Yoga in the office
- Subscription to HeadSpace meditation app
- Pana-beer Friday in the office every week
- Bike to work scheme
- Child care vouchers