Senior/Lead Product Strategist Level20
Job Number: 187745
Level20 is the new business incubator for Progressive. We are built on the principle that people face real problems every day, and deserve real solutions. By addressing unmet needs, we provoke growth beyond insurance to develop new ideas, products, and services that help people overcome, succeed, and thrive. At Level20, we operate with the speed and agility of a start-up, empowered by Progressive’s scale and resources. Learn more about our vision and team at www.level20.com.
As a senior/lead product strategist at Level20, you’ll be responsible for driving the research, design, development, and commercialization of new product features, leveraging an iterative new product development lifecycle process focused on speed-to-learning. You’ll be an integral part of a cross-functional team bringing a new business to market, building and refining the product to achieve product-market fit. In addition, you will wear many hats, and embrace a fast-acting, cross-disciplinary approach to work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years of professional work experience defining and creating user insight driven digital products or services
- Experience in a product owner (or similar) role, bringing new digital-first products to market, through identification of user needs and interests, development of product positioning, defined feature requirements, and creation/management of a prioritized product/feature roadmap.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and expertise in partnering closely with engineering, design, and business operations to identify opportunities, test hypotheses, and lead iterative concept testing for new features and products.
- Experience working with Agile development teams and expertise in the product development lifecycle, leading highly cross-functional groups, demonstrating mastery of planning and prioritization in a fast-paced development cycle.
- Proven application of qualitative and quantitative data to make business decisions, measure outcomes, and drive execution to deliver meaningful impact and growth.
- Entrepreneurial, experimental and data-driven leader with a passion for testing and developing new products in an ambiguous environment. Experience in both start-up and corporate spaces a plus.
$80,300 – $131,500/year depending on position level and experience
Gainshare bonus up to 30% – 40% (depending on position level) of your eligible earnings based on company performance
401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
Wellness & mental health programs
Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
Paid time off
Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
Career development & tuition assistance
Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations
Equal Opportunity Employer