Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re making estate planning simple, affordable, & accessible with a design-first approach and amazing customer support. Since launching in 2017, we have hundreds of thousands of happy customers using our complete suite of products nationwide. We’re backed by some of the leading names in venture capital who all believe in our mission to provide families a better way to plan for the future.
We are a team that collaborates tightly, asks hard questions, ships quickly, and has fun. Our team cares deeply about crafting the highest quality product experiences, and each team member has a profound impact on the vision and direction of what we deliver.
We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven and goals-oriented PM to join the team to help us bring estate planning to millions of Americans. You’ll help drive product innovation at an industry-leading brand. You’ll hone your product management, strategy, and user insight skills. You’ll be challenged to think bigger, move faster, and drive measurable results. You’ll be given supportive mentorship, as well as autonomy and ownership to grow professionally.
You have 4+ years of experience delivering best-in-class consumer experiences across mobile and web. You are the go-to person for design and engineering teams, driving alignment and decision-making. You have a keen ability to spot and articulate underlying user needs and problems, but always use data and analytics to back up your assumptions and you take pride in nuanced decision-making. You have a keen eye for good design and you understand how it translates to development. You love to solve big problems side by side with designers and engineers. You’re ready to take on a stretch role at a high growth company. You’re energized by legal tech and excited at the prospect of bringing digital tools to an industry that hasn’t innovated in centuries.
- Lead the Estate Planning Squad and deliver measurable outcomes against our core business goals
- Conduct in-depth product discovery to identify problems, test solutions, and iterate into revenue-generating estate planning products and services
- Translate your understanding of our users’ pain points / unmet needs, our business priorities and goals, competitive products, and existing data baselines into decisions about your product roadmap
- Work collaboratively with legal partners, designers, engineers, marketers, member success team, and others to shape and deliver on our product roadmap
- Launch new products / features, track their performance, and continuously iterate based on learnings
- Maintain an immaculate JIRA instance, plan and manage sprints, report on team velocity
- Drive progress over perfection with clarity on priorities, decisions, goals and expected outcomes
- Ruthlessly prioritize based on outcomes for users and outcomes for our business
- Write clearly, communicate proactively, share transparently
- BA/BSc degree
- 4+ years of product experience
- Demonstrated experience as a PM for a consumer product (bonus points for experience in fintech)
- Demonstrated experience in effectively collaborating in multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Ruthless prioritization skills
- Growth mindset
- Low ego
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote team set up
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off
- Financial planning & tax preparation benefitsProfessional development budget
- Home office set up allowance
- Quarterly team offsites