LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) to drive our Value Stream Management product. In our cross-functional team, you will take the role as the product owner and bring the end-user perspective to the table. You will join a dynamic, international team working in a connected remote setup with great passion and the common goal to generate actionable insights for the engineering teams of our customers to improve their very own product development.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will be the acknowledged expert for your part of the product – become the Go-To Person for this area
- You will be working closely with customers to truly understand and embrace their needs
- You communicate directly with stakeholders inside and outside of LeanIX about customer needs, product strategy
- You will be in close exchange with product leadership to align your work with the product vision – and to challenge and influence the overall product strategy
- You work directly with product marketing and sales – understand the market and competition, and influence how our product is positioned and perceived
- You will be responsible for the team’s backlog and roadmap – Which topics is the team working on, and in which order
As part of your team you have full responsibility from product discovery through delivery to customer value
- You have the unique opportunity to build a product where your team is target group – giving lots of options for product discovery
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 3 years experience in similar role, additionally at least 2 years in a Software Engineer, Cloud Engineer or SRE position
- Experience in working with the different functions of a modern SaaS company, e.g. product leadership, UX, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing
- Either experience and great interest around modern Software Engineering KPIs (e.g. DORA), or around Cloud-Native (AWS / Azure / GCP / Kubernetes) would be a strong plus
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process and to work within an agile engineering team
- Holistic view on the product – you are only happy once your features are in use and deliver the value customers need
- Fluent English is mandatory