Unmade is hiring our first Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to shape how we communicate the value of a high impact/large footprint product to industry leading brands. UnmadeOS is a complex B2B enterprise product which transforms several workflows within leading sportswear and fashion brands.
UnmadeOS needs to be understood by stakeholders within these brands and across the wider supply chain. The product marketing manager’s role is focused on finding clear and coherent ways to enable our sales, marketing and customer success teams to effectively articulate the technical qualities of UnmadeOS as a platform and the benefits these bring to our customers. This role sits within the Product Development team and reports to our Chief Product Officer and co-founder.
In the next 12 months you will be:
- A product expert : Diving into how UnmadeOS works, understanding its strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
- Work closely with the CPO, VP of Sales and Head of Product in refining and enhancing the mental models and information architecture behind how we explain UnmadeOS
- Preparing material for presentations about the product, for internal and external use
- Running regular Sales enablement sessions with sales and customer account managers
- Collaborating with our marketing team to develop compelling case studies
- Leading the creation of a new demo platform for sales and customer account manager to be able to articulate the value of the product.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of how technical features solve business challenges in simple and understandable ways.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with sales, customer success & marketing teams to understand their needs and develop materials and training to support them in communicating value to prospects and customers
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with technical specialists – for example manufacturing, engineering or product development teams – and turning that into clear and concise content.
- An ability to stay agile and pragmatic, like being comfortable with changing focus when it makes sense or calling something “good enough” for the job.
- Creative & Business acumen, the ability to unpick the story behind the numbers and the ability to think visually and work with designers.
- Experience leading initiatives that require collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders.
Unmade is a friendly, enthusiastic team who share the belief that the fashion industry needs radical change. We have a dynamic, supportive environment and strive to ensure everyone can do their best work and have fun whilst doing so.
We care about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive, diverse place and strive to lead by example. They encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work, regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Read about Unmade’s core values.
Our selection process has three stages, and all our interviews take place by video call, so we can fit them into your schedule:
- Send us your CV and answer three short questions to tell us a bit more about you.
- An initial 15-minute phone screen with our recruiter to tell you more about the role and get to know you.
- An 45-minute interview to understand your motivation for the role and answer any detailed questions about Unmade. Please bring some collateral you have prepared as Product Marketing in your previous role
- A 1h min interview to understand your communication skills – you will be asked to prepare a short technical presentation with follow up questions.
- Salary from 60-80k
- Share options
- 25 days holiday (+ option to buy 5 more)
- Pension (5% employee + 3% employer)
- Choose your own tools (hardware + software)
- Self development budget (1k a year)
- Budget to attend events, conferences and training courses
- 2 days paid leave to volunteer for charity
- 52 weeks of maternity/paternity/adoption leave + enhanced pay • Season ticket loan + cycle-to-work scheme
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Visa sponsorship
- Carbon offsetting for your individual carbon footprint, at work and at home.
How we work:
Office in Clerkenwell, Central London This is our base, come in any time! We’re right by Exmouth Market, so great food options.
- Work flexibly e.g. Frontend Engineer Chris is a father so typically works a 6:30am – 2pm day to accommodate his childcare duties.
- Work from where you work best There will be planned office-based activities each month, with the ability to choose the rest of the time
- Work from abroad for short breaks This is a UK-based role, but options to work from overseas for short periods to see family etc
- Quarterly team trips / away days to meet up with colleagues