Telmie is a real-time, professional services marketplace that provides individuals, small businesses, and enterprises with the ability to find and talk with vetted experts for live interactions.
Our all-in-one platform facilitates engagement between users and Pros with live chat and instant pay-as-you-talk video calls or single/recurring video call appointments.
Our mission is to make real-time professional services accessible and effective so that everyone can achieve more together.
To help us achieve our ambitious goals and to keep the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are recruiting an experienced Head of Product to take our web and mobile apps to new heights.
You will lead our product development efforts, coordinate all the work, recruit and manage the product team, and work with the development team (in-house & agency).
This role combines execution and strategy and is the perfect role for a go-getter who has a ton of ideas, loves to iterate to find the right answer, and can execute super fast. You will be a key influencer in how we drive our product development forward.
This role reports directly to the CEO.
– Encourage an open, collaborative, and creative culture within product and across the entire Telmie team.
– Align everyone behind a common goal ensuring roadmaps are focused on delivering value for our customers and the business with clear success measures. Share frequently and widely.
– Managing the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
– Managing dependencies in and across releases to complete release phases and milestones.
– Prioritisation of the backlog. Along with the team you determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward. You will prioritise features by ranking them against the strategic goals of the business.
– Defining the requirements for each feature and the desired user experience. To this end, you will work closely with engineering on the technical specifications and ensure that teams have all of the information they need to deliver a complete product to market.
– Make sure everyone is working on the right things, happy and contributing.
– Ensuring that user feedback and requests are integrated into their product planning and development processes.
Your key personality traits
– You love building products, iterating and experimenting, thinking through the whole picture, and optimising processes.
– Proactive – never needing to be told what to do, always taking responsibility and showing initiative.
– Naturally organised with exceptional attention to detail.
– A great communicator with influence and gravitas.
– You’ve done product management before, and you have the scars to show it.
– You know all about sprints and agile and kanban.
– You have an eye for design, know how to use Figma.
– You can prototype anything.
– You’re technical. You can do Zapier, APIs, and some level of code.
– Strong experience with rapid prototyping and concept validation.
– You know user research: from interviews to user testing to pro.
– You’re articulate and can sell ideas.
We’re a remote-first team. The bulk of the team is based in the UK and Europe.
What we offer
– Competitive compensation
– Manage your own time and approach to work
– Have a say in what is being developed and how
– As much autonomy as you are able to handle