Use this link to submit your application:
Be prepared to upload an interest letter + your resume.
In your interest letter, explain in less than 500 words 1) Why you want to work at Factora and 2) Why you’d be the best fit for this role.
Please submit your interest letter and resume as one combined pdf document, with the interest letter as the first page.
Please name the file in this format: FirstName_LastName_JobTitle
Product Content Manager at Factora
Skills: Content creation, program management, tech savvy
Job type: Salaried, full time, mid-level
Location: Remote – United States
Start date: March 1, 2022 (or sooner!)
Are you confident in your ability to write product content, develop educational presentations, take initiative on a small team, and stay on top of lots of moving pieces? If you’re motivated to manage our flagship personal finance course that transforms women’s financial futures, keep reading…
WHAT WE DO
Factora is a small (but mighty!) female-led company on a mission to lead 1 million women to $1 million in net worth. We teach repeatable steps to build wealth through our beautifully-designed, community-centered, “mini Masters” in personal finance, called the Wealth Circle. We also get women talking about money—through our Coffee & Coin podcast, events, emails, and Instagram posts—because talking leads to doing.
We are not your average company—we always make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives, recharge, and have fun on this journey together.
Women make 85% of all consumer purchasing decisions…yet only 26% of women are investing in the stock market. Women miss out on millions of dollars due to this investment gap. More female millionaires means more chances to be the change we want to see in the world. That’s why we took things into our own hands.
Working at Factora means working on your own time (we don’t have hundreds of meetings but we do have hard deadlines), a flexible vacation policy, and the opportunity to work from wherever in the US you choose. It also means getting the chance to make a real difference in the world: helping thousands of women take charge of their money, become wealthier, and build the lives they’ve always wanted.
We value our team and want each person to be healthy and happy working for Factora. Our benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- 401(k) starting April 1, 2022 with a 4% match
- $2,000 annual wellness benefit to use how you see fit: for continuing education, mental health, physical health, or remote workspace supplies!
- Own Factora’s biggest program offering, the Wealth Circle—from content development to customer experience.
- Streamline and organize our educational resources with an eye for detail and excellent copywriting.
- Handle multiple tech platforms with confidence and take initiative to learn new platforms.
- Work closely with and assist in educating our highly-engaged women’s wealth-building community.
- Have a hand in shaping the future of a fast-paced company that’s revolutionizing women’s finances.
- Own and lead all aspects of Factora’s Wealth Circle program, our flagship 12-week mini-master’s in personal finance.
- Be a strong copywriter to develop and optimize all educational content—slide decks, informative guides, spreadsheets, forms, etc.
- Understand content organization and the best way to display materials to customers in Factora’s learning management system, Kajabi.
- Collaborate with our design team to ensure created materials fit brand standards, are visually appealing, and convey financial information correctly.
- Partner with the marketing team on developing sales enablement (i.e., webinars, checklists, workbooks) to generate leads.
- Manage the Wealth Circle Slack community by writing value-add posts, linking relevant resources, and responding to participants’ questions.
- Be a visionary in directing the next generation of the Wealth Circle through video recording and collaborating with a professional video editor.
- Create processes and automation where possible and capture them in our workflow tool, Asana.
- Remain tech savvy to manage the associated platforms that support delivery of the Wealth Circle (Kajabi, Slack, Zoom, Google Drive, Typeform, Demio, Asana, SamCart, etc.)
- Collect and analyze course feedback and data to enhance and strengthen the program.
- Be open to flexible hours, as some of our events are hosted in the evenings.
- Define KPIs for the Wealth Circle and regularly report on their status to the leadership team for visibility.
- Stay up-to-date on the personal finance landscape to confidently deliver relevant educational resources to our community.
WHO THIS JOB IS FOR
- A self-starter who takes ownership over their programs and doesn’t need much hand-holding.
- A detail-focused content creator who will tweak and tweak and tweak to ensure all materials are accurate and organized before they are distributed.
- A limit-pusher who continuously innovates to develop the next best version of their work.
- A producer who is crafty in executing with the limited resources of an early-stage, fast-paced startup.
- A tech enthusiast who is comfortable learning new platforms to provide the best experience for the customer.
- A confident speaker who brings great energy when presenting to a virtual room of large and small audiences.
- A great communicator who is a team player and challenger when they think differently about the strategy at hand.
- A mission-driven human who is interested in personal finance and helping women succeed.
WHO THIS JOB IS NOT FOR
- Those that need a lot of direction and structure to complete an initiative.
- Those that don’t enjoy writing and content creating in all forms.
- Those that are resistant to forging new paths and don’t adapt well to change.
- Those that are intimidated by learning new technology.
- Those that have a hard time being proactive and hitting tight deadlines.
I’m Allegra, a former New York City fashion turned finance professional. After college I followed a pretty typical route many women experience and spent the first decade of my career being overworked and underpaid. After years of struggling financially, I learned the hard way how to negotiate my salary, and eventually did it so well I became a salary negotiation coach to help other women advocate for their earning potential too.
Suddenly I was making A LOT more money but I was also starting to spend A LOT more money and acquiring lifestyle debt. How could this be?! I realized that despite making more I didn’t understand how to save or invest my income. I tried talking to friends and colleagues but it seemed everyone was having similar issues and didn’t want to discuss it openly.
Therein began my financial revolution to where I am today. I dove head-first into learning as much as I could about personal finance and investing. After a few years, I uprooted my life to Austin, TX to accelerate my wealth building goals. Soon thereafter I would galvanize a community of women who were also interested in becoming financially-savvy and Factora was born. Three years later, I’m the CEO of the fastest growing women’s wealth-building network in the US, with a small but mighty team of incredible people by my side. Factora has over 1000 customers, 5K monthly podcast downloads, 13K Instagram followers, and is on pace to double all these metrics in 2022.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, our team hopes to hear from you.