Are you an experienced Product Manager with a skill for identifying and solving real market problems? Are you passionate about driving the development and commercialization of innovative new products? Are you equally comfortable evangelizing product values externally with customers as you are describing technical customer needs internally? Catchpoint is looking for just such an individual to fill our Director of Product Management role.
The Director of Product Management is responsible for managing the business lifecycle of Digital Experience Monitoring products at Catchpoint. In this role, you will interact directly with customers to understand their needs and evangelize Catchpoint products, as well as internally to help shape our roadmap and bring products to market in alignment with our strategic plans.
The ability to understand the market is critical for delivering solutions to high-value problems that impact a broad set of clients, not one-offs. Candidates must enjoy spending time listening to customers and working with Product and Engineering teams to find innovative solutions. They must possess a blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Serve as a product business owner for a set of Catchpoint Digital Experience Monitoring solutions.
- Engage directly with customers at the CIO/CTO level to support executive briefings and understand market needs.
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and other organizations on go-to-market and commercialization efforts.
- Partner with Customer Success teams to establish and track product adoption and growth strategies.
- Establish product pricing and manage to cost, margin and P&L goals.
- Help establish and manage technology partnerships with external companies
- Manage the product roadmap, making sure it fits within the company strategy and setting expectations with stakeholders including the senior leadership team
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to have features and capabilities developed in an Agile environment.
- Lead a team of Product Managers and work with UX designers who create a full range of product management artifacts including user stories, use cases, feature epics, wireframes and high-resolution prototypes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working in a product management leadership role including:
- Identifying market opportunities through problem and solution discovery
- Building successful new products in an Agile methodology
- Leading a team of product managers
- Experience with pricing strategy and methods for SaaS based products
- Excellent customer-facing skills with a track record of understanding customer needs and explaining the value proposition of products and features.
- Solid understanding of web technologies and SaaS based products.
- Experience with monitoring and analytical tools.
- Enough technical aptitude to speak with engineers and other product managers to understand the tradeoffs of different technical and architectural approaches.
Catchpoint is revolutionizing end-user experience monitoring to help companies deliver amazing digital experiences. Our platform provides complete visibility into your users’ experiences from anywhere – and real-time intelligence into your applications and services to detect and fix issues faster. We are proud to partner with digital innovators like Google, L’Oréal, Verizon, Oracle, LinkedIn, Honeywell, Priceline, and Qualtrics, who trust Catchpoint to improve their brand experience and drive their business success.
Catchpoint is an equal opportunity employer that strongly prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment for all employees. We welcome applications from all candidates and look forward to receiving yours!