What’s the role?
- Be the mastermind of our success by defining, representing, and communicating our product strategy based on a deep understanding of stakeholder and user, user needs, and business opportunities
- Lead the product discovery process to identify the best opportunities we have to solve customer problems and achieve our business vision and goals
- Work closely with the company’s top management to translate business challenges into outstanding product solutions
- Help shape the KPI system and prioritize key product initiatives to deliver against the KPIs
- Work with in a cross functional team with doctors, patients, designers and developers to reshape the way dermatological services and products are consumed and by that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Understand the technical product as part of a greater FORMEL Skin offering to the customers and be eager to influence the customer value beyond the technical product
Use data to analyze feature performance and opportunities to optimize the user journey and experience
- Enable an onboarding for patients that would drive their treatment understanding and hence compliance
- Coach junior product managers and inspire teams on a cross-functional level by providing ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- As a member of the leadership team, you drive strategic initiatives and are one of the contributors to the company’s overall strategy and culture
What do you need to shine?
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-facing product management
- A genuine love for collaboration and great leadership skills
- A passion for building world class customer experiences
- A strong bias for action with a hands-on mentality and pragmatism
- Strong English language skills, German fluency is a big plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Economics, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field
Why work with us?
- Join a young, creative and highly motivated diverse team with the vision to shape the future of dermatology
- Experience an entrepreneurial environment with a hands-on culture promoting a steep learning curve and fast track career opportunities
- Enjoy our open company culture with transparent communication and direct feedback-loops to make sure that we grow together, sharing both failure and success
- Rely on an attractive & competitive salary as well as the equipment of your choice with independent and flexible work conditions with home office option
- Work in a beautiful (dog-friendly) office in a former factory building in the heart of Berlin
- Celebrate with us on friday beers, team events, pizza nights & office parties
- Look forward to many goodies like free membership with John Reed, drinks, employee discounts & product samples
At FORMEL Skin it is our vision to democratize and digitalize dermatology, with the goal of improving dermatological treatments & making them easily accessible.
FORMEL Skin offers medical and science-based solutions to effectively treat a broad set of dermatological conditions (e.g. acne, slow-aging). The treatment & products are customized according to the medical needs and skin conditions of our patients after continuous online check-ups with our dermatologists.
At FORMEL Skin, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating dermatology 2.0.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
Apply today and help us become Europe’s leading tele-dermatology player. We look forward to getting to know you!