What’s the role?
- Build a seamless skincare journey for our patients, responding to their needs, caring for their emotions, and making them feel in good hand.
- Influence our product strategy, finding business opportunities in patient needs which increase engagement and retention.
Conduct customer interviews, summarize and present key findings, and derive potential problem sets or solutions from them.
- Assess existing features on an ongoing basis by tracking and learning from their performance.
- Lead the ideation, development and launch of new features and capabilities together with the design team, our doctors and engineering team in an agile development environment.
- Build, prioritize, and maintain the feature backlog for the product.
What do you need to shine?
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management, ideally in a lead role.
- Ideally experience with a customers evolution within an improvement journey (e.g. health, fitness and wellbeing apps).
- Understanding the needs of a holistic health treatment and the ability to put yourself into the patient’s skin.
- Focus on a seamless customer journey and an attention to detail.
- Highly effective cross-functional team collaboration.
Why work with us?
- Join a young, creative and highly motivated diverse team with the vision to shape the future of dermatology
- Experience an entrepreneurial environment with a hands-on culture promoting a steep learning curve and fast track career opportunities
- Enjoy our open company culture with transparent communication and direct feedback-loops to make sure that we grow together, sharing both failure and success
- Rely on an attractive & competitive salary as well as the equipment of your choice with independent and flexible work conditions with home office option
- Work in a beautiful (dog-friendly) office in a former factory building in the heart of Berlin
- Celebrate with us on friday beers, team events, pizza nights & office parties
- Look forward to many goodies like free membership with John Reed, drinks, employee discounts & product samples
- If that sounds exciting to you and you want to build the next sales machine with us, send us your CV now! We look forward to your application!
At FORMEL Skin it is our vision to democratize and digitalize dermatology, with the goal of improving dermatological treatments & making them easily accessible.
FORMEL Skin offers medical and science-based solutions to effectively treat a broad set of dermatological conditions (e.g. acne, slow-aging). The treatment & products are customized according to the medical needs and skin conditions of our patients after continuous online check-ups with our dermatologists.
At FORMEL Skin, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating dermatology 2.0.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
Apply today and help us become Europe’s leading tele-dermatology player. We look forward to getting to know you!