Localist is an enterprise level SaaS platform that uses the connective power of events to build communities. Founded in 2009, Localist has helped manage events and power communities for over half of the top 100 Universities in the United States, including Harvard College, Cornell, and MIT. We believe that humans are born for connection, and Localist is built to connect.
Using Localist, our customers are able to publish and manage thousands of events, under their own fully branded, white labeled destinations. Beyond simple calendar management, our platform also provides rich data to ensure that each event can grow, retain, inform, and connect the community as a whole.
We’re expanding our product team with a Product Manager to oversee our flagship platform and help us define the future of Localist. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of engineers and product designers to develop roadmaps, design the product, and oversee development of our platform. We’re looking for someone who is always ready to listen to and empathize with our customers, and understands how to balance qualitative and quantitative input to create great experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Define the roadmap and own execution of solutions to improve our products for customers
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers and the role that events and community play in their industries
- Review analytical data along with qualitative feedback to understand customer opportunities
- Collaborate with engineers and product designers to push the limits of what’s feasible
- Decide on priority and scoping of solutions that blend Localist’s strategy & business outcomes with customer needs
- Be the evangelist for our customers within the company
- Measure outcomes of your product decisions and feed insights back into the product to drive excellence
- Passion for our mission of connecting people to their communities through event technology
- Experience delivering solutions for B2B SaaS, bonus for experience with higher education or enterprise organizations
- Excellent data analysis skills & data driven decision making ability
- Ability and willingness to continuously talk with our customers and identify opportunities
- Experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with common product management paradigms and approaches
- Ability to communicate your plans for the product as well as the outcomes of your decisions
We support a well-lived life outside of work. Check out our company benefits and perks here: https://www.localist.com/careers#benefits