Your role: Associate Product Manager
Location: Remote – based in UK, Poland or Netherlands
Who we are
We are Fiat Republic, a London-based remote-friendly fintech, with a mission to bring banking to web3!
Our platform brings together crypto friendly banks allowing crypto platforms to easily create accounts in multiple currencies, access local payment rails and FX via a single API built with a developer-first ethos. With a strong focus on AML, compliance and security, we believe that ultimately we can convince even the largest global banks to start servicing crypto platforms via Fiat Republic.
Our team has deep expertise in banking and payments, and we all thrive on finding creative solutions to hard problems – we place a high value on focus, intellectual curiosity and excellence. We’re proud to have brought together a diverse team spanning multiple nationalities and value the different perspectives in thinking and problem solving that this brings. To make our vision a reality, we have raised seed funding from Tier 1 European VC’s and were a part of the 2021 cohort of Softbank’s Emerge Accelerator programme.
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who is passionate about Crypto and startups. You will work closely with the product and tech team and assist in all product development activities at Fiat Republic, from market research to creative problem solving. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start a career within product management.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting with product discovery through market research and customer interviews.
- Researching global crypto platforms and popular payment methods in various target markets.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and keeping up to date with new market trends and developments
- Analysing product requirements and helping translate them into clear user stories.
- Assisting in discussions with potential partners and assessing their suitability.
- Producing and maintaining high quality product documentation.
- Supporting early clients in their journey with Fiat Republic with a view of gathering feedback throughout the process and communicating it to the product team.
- Contributing to problem and solution discovery by meeting regularly with all internal and external stakeholders including compliance, legal and banking to gather ideas and understand their needs.
- Deriving insights from any qualitative and quantitative data gathered from customers.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You have an interest in startups and might have already worked for one before.
- You have a natural curiosity to learn, ask questions and absorb knowledge like a sponge.
- You’re both highly analytical as well as a creative problem solver. You can easily come up with more than one way of doing something.
- You have a basic understanding of APIs or are willing to learn the technical aspects of our platform
- You can thrive in fast paced, ever-changing and highly ambiguous work environments where the answer to a question may not be immediately available and requires a great deal of persistence and perseverance to obtain.
- You’re exceptionally good at synthesizing and communicating information.
- You’re a self-starter, capable of working autonomously with minimal supervision but are also a team player at heart.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in a rapidly growing company
- Remote-friendly company with option of working in the office or at a coworking space
- Opportunity to be a part of the next big thing right from the beginning
- Empowerment to take ownership at all levels and make high impact decisions
- Fun, collaborative and meritocratic culture with zero tolerance for politics
We are building a culture where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, marital or parental status, ethnicity, neurotype, gender, sex or sexual orientation, religion or belief.