The Product Manager (Finance) is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle within one or more of the 8 vertical stacks in One World. The scope of the role is to create product stack pipelines for One World’s finance vertical and manage these from definition, justification, requirements capture, plan, test, and deployment in line with the One World design principles.
To have a deep understanding of the financial issues and opportunities relating to global trade and supply chain and apply the One World product objectives to develop the stack from ideation to implementation. Working cross-functionally to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met and that the product and marketing efforts support the overall strategy and goals of One World. Provide our customers with enhanced functionality, opportunities and insights to support their financial business goals.
– Manage, mentor and develop a team of Product Owners and Associate Product Owners
– Drive the product vertical aligned to the design principles, project priorities and product life cycle approach; help develop and maintain strategic product plans, including analysis of revenue opportunities, costs and risks
– Implement/adopt practises to proactively discover, design, build, deliver, execute and maintain products aligned to the roadmap
– Lead product vertical pipelines and requirements gathering with innovation through research and market analysis to enhance customer value; understanding the wider context to the scope of new requirements to support scalability
– Conduct horizon scanning of the market landscape and ensure we are competitive in vertical offering. Be an expert with respect to the competition, understand customer needs and contribute to the strategies for product positioning
– Work with third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities; build relationships with respective SaaS partners and enable their goals and objectives
– Report all product developments to the directors, providing full context around value realisation, risks and issues
– Be a key player for facilitating synergy between the data and development teams to build a true product-focussed culture and to drive continuous improvement
– Continuously learn and understand key trends in global trade management
Progress and status of goals
Risk and issues