Moss is a technology-driven platform for holistic spend management. We are a group of serial entrepreneurs and fintech experts driven by our mission to enable businesses to master their finances. After solidifying a total of €130 million in funding, we continue to pave the way for next-generation B2B spending, empowering our customers to make informed cash flow decisions. To this day, we have over 1,000 live customers, we were awarded fintech of the year in 2020, and have a growing team with experience in building the foundations of successful fintech companies.
As we are scaling our product fast, we are looking for a Product Manager – Mobile to join our team of innovative thinkers with an average experience of 10 years at legendary companies like Wise, Revolut, N26, Klarna, etc.
Along with them, you will develop, enhance and maintain our web application platform and play a pivotal role in developing our mobile product.
What you bring to the table:
– 2-4 years of Product Management / Product Owner experience (or equivalent) for a mobile app
– Experience working closely with your customers (e.g. through customer interviews).
– The desire to have an impact and grow your skills.
– A collaborative approach to working with your team; at Moss we win as a team!
– Ideally: B2B or fintech experience.
What you will be working on
– Understand your users by collecting insights from customers, prospects, and internal teammates.
– Define the longer term roadmap for your team; prioritize features for maximum impact.
– Maintain aligned plans with the web product teams to ensure the web app and mobile app are in sync
– Collaborate with your design team member to create best-in-class designs.
– Partner with your engineering team to ensure they have clarity on what the customer needs.
– Ensure that the right product is delivered; through internal testing, dogfooding, and beta testing.
– Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure a successful rollout.
Moss is the right place for you if you want to…
– Work in a true product company: Our customers are what matters most. If you have a passion for solving customer problems, we guarantee you an environment where you can live this passion to the fullest.
– Shape the product (and company) of a quickly growing startup: We work in flat hierarchies and provide you with independence. It doesn’t matter how senior you are or what background you have – it’s all about the quality of your work. We want you to express your opinion and take ownership.
– Be part of an international, super experienced team: You will be part of one integrated team across Berlin, Tallinn and Warsaw. We are building a great company as ONE team.
– Work in a pragmatic, output-oriented team: We care a lot about getting things done. Our greatest satisfaction is being able to look back at a day of measurable impact.
What we offer:
– A competitive compensation package including early-stage equity
– The hardware you need to do the job in the best way possible
– Vacation days of: 25 + 1 for every year you are at Moss
– Fully paid private health insurance