Cutso is a marketplace attempting to reimagine the fashion industry, starting with menswear.
Our platform makes it easy for designers to fund and launch their creative ideas, by crowdfunding each stage of the production process, and individually matching each designer with reliable, vetted manufacturers. Manufacturers minimise their downtime with a constant flow of work. Consumers and retailers are rewarded for supporting designers early with high end, ethically made garments dynamically priced from ¼ to ½ the price of the high st.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and structured Product Manager to join the Cutso founding team
- Define, build and manage the product .
- Participate in developing the strategy and vision of Cutso,
- Develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on the overall strategy and vision.
- Work closely with the Founder to bring products to market and develop and grow Cutso as a business.
- Develop user-centered products through workshops, customer feedback, analysis and research ﬁndings
- Communicate ideas effectively through mockups and wireframes.
- Ensure everything that goes out to our users is of the highest quality.
- Constantly monitor and analyse performance to improve product
- Shipping product betas / MVP / evolutions and managing releases
- and much much more
You describe yourself as:
- Fresh and positive outlook on life
- Know what it truly means to own and care about the product
- Full stack all-rounder: back-end, front-end and infrastructure – and everything in between
- A great conceptual thinker with searing insight and problem solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail and an impatience for the imperfect.
- Highly collaborative, a true pragmatist and diplomat.
- Demonstrate passion about design and user experience
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem solving skills.