Happity is fast establishing itself as the UK’s leading marketplace for baby & toddler groups (aka ‘parent & child classes’). We’re expanding and looking for an experienced Product Manager to work alongside our CEO – Product to execute our product strategy at this exciting moment in Happity’s journey!
We’ve got a successful working product and now we need a product strategy to take it to the next level and help new parents most effectively.
We are a small team who are passionate about the work we do to end loneliness in new parents and we are proud of our achievements with our products. We’ve seen huge growth in the last year, with up to 130k unique users to our website each month, ~60k parents subscribed to our mailing list, and over 12k listed classes every week.
We trust our team to work remotely and fully flexibly, taking responsibility for their own working hours and practices that will help them deliver their best work.
If you have proven experience working as a Product Manager and would love to help us improve our product for the future then we want to hear from you!
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES:
– Working alongside our CEO-Product to maintain and execute our product strategy
– Identifying and implementing new product functions to drive sales, signups, and overall customer engagement from initial awareness to loyal customer
– Ensuring our products meet the needs of our customers; parent and provider side
– Creating and maintaining new products, ensuring they are a match for our target audience
– Working with the tech team to ensure our technology supports our products
– Working with the marketing and customer support teams to ensure our customers understand the full range of our product’s benefits
We are embarking on a UXUI refresh so depending on when you were to start you would work with the UXUI agency to ensure our new Branding and UXUI refresh is successful.
As a member of a small and growing company you will understand and be enthusiastic about the need to be hands on and help out on tasks outside of your normal role.
For more information and to apply please head to https://happity.breezy.hr/p/28caf7a542a3.