Dixa is a customer service platform that creates value for brands and customers in a conversational, friendly, and engaging way. We call it Customer Friendship™️ 💜. Established in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2015, Dixa was founded on the principle that there must be a better way to do customer service, one that allowed the creation of value-driven experiences for customers as well as empowered agents to do more than solving tickets for the business. In February of 2021, the company acquired the Australian knowledge platform startup, Elevio, to empower agents as well as customers with AI-optimized knowledge base and contextual experiences.
Dixa has expanded globally within the first years since launch and now has 230+ employees in offices across Copenhagen, London, Chicago, Berlin, Tallinn, Kyiv, Tel Aviv and Melbourne. The company doubled its revenues YoY, and has raised more than $155 million in funding to date with backing from Notion Capital, Project A Ventures, SEED Capital and recently completed the Series C funding led by US-based General Atlantic.
About the Role
At Dixa, we’re obsessed with our customers and delivering value to them on a daily basis. We are searching for a Product Manager who will be responsible for coordinating a cross-functional product team for our biggest customers. As we continue to expand our market presence, we’re encountering new challenges that large organizations need to meet when trying to scale their support operations while still delivering world class customer experiences. This new team will focus on solving managerial problems at scale, while keeping our friendship DNA at the forefront of our product. It’s a greenfield project with amazing opportunity and growth potential.
What you will be doing
- Manage and lead your product team: understand customer problems and discover novel solutions; assess technical feasibility of new projects with Engineering; set up development sprints and help achieve goals; facilitate workshop sessions and external discussions along the way; prioritize tasks that come through new requests and issues; and manage development tools
- Contribute to Dixa’s product organization and strategy: report team achievements and challenges to product leadership; communicate objectives and goals back to the team; manage OKRs and team roadmap; coordinate across development teams
- Connect product to other teams through stakeholder management: be an evangelist and share our product vision with the rest of the organization; translate business needs to product opportunities; work on new processes to communicate with key stakeholders; build customer & UX research; meet with external stakeholders to discover new opportunities
Who you are
- You’re an experienced Product Manager and have done this before. SaaS and channel experience is a plus
- You have a track record of success defining and launching products that make a difference and create business value. You own your decisions and the outcomes you create
- You are a team player, with a positive and energetic personality and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. You lead by example and are a collaborator at your core
- You thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment where you feel your work is challenging and makes a difference. You have a great sense of vision and you bring others along for the ride
- You are a skilled communicator and comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization, including both internal and external stakeholders — fluency in English (written and verbal) required
The qualifications and experiences above act as a loose guide to what we’re looking for. We’d still love to hear from you if you have more or less experience, so long as the core skills can be demonstrated.
An equitable future.
Since the very beginning, we’ve been committed to building an inclusive culture. We are proud that people from all over the world have combined forces to give Dixa a universal perspective.
However, there are areas where we simply need to do better, and we appreciate that there are perspectives and experiences which many of us do not fully understand – yet.
We want our Dixaterians to bring their true selves to work, irrespective of nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical ability, age, or economic background. We’re committed to learning, growing, and educating ourselves on experiences outside of our own, because we believe everyone deserves an equitable future.
Dixa; the 30-second version!
Dixa is a Customer Friendship Platform. We’re hoping to replace traditional customer service tactics because we think that customer relationships should be personalised, engaging, conversational and feedback-driven. We want to help brands connect with their customers – much like the connection between friends.
We started out as four friends around a kitchen table, on a mission to radically change the customer service space, while building a people-first and values-driven culture from the get-go.
Now, we’re in scale-up territory, backed by incredible VCs (raising Series C in July 2021), and over 200 exceptional Dixaterians working with us in 4 offices (and remotely)🚀
This incredible momentum is fuelling our mission to once and for all eliminate bad customer service and create a world in which all people are welcomed by their favorite brands with the warm familiarity of a friend.💜
What’s in it for you?
Of course, there are the standard things, like competitive salary and a decent pension plan, that includes life and health insurance. But, there’s also so much more, such as flexible working, autonomy, continuous learning, meaningful work, future planning (family health and retirement) and other bits & bobs (i.e. socials and food).