Who We Are:
Anvl is on a mission to deliver a connected experience for the deskless workforce. Our solutions are used on a daily basis by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies across North America to make a difference every day in safety, quality, and productivity.
Our partners and customers work with Anvl to intervene on behalf of front line workers using leading edge mobile technology, data science, language processing, and dynamic workflows. We need innovative thinkers to design, build, and deliver a high quality and robust Enterprise workforce solution.
By leveraging the latest in emerging technologies, we bring practical solutions to businesses of all sizes. Our team members work in a collaborative environment and we are committed to providing an employee experience with opportunities every day to identify new challenges, innovate, design, build, deliver and grow.
We are building a high-caliber, fast-paced team to deliver on our mission. You can make a difference in the lives of others every day – come join us!
What We Value:
People First – We empower everyone to do their best work.
Outcomes Matter – We deliver on our commitments.
Driven to Improve – We challenge boundaries and continuously learn together.
What We Are Looking For:
Hands on Technical Product Manager with experience with B2B SaaS products for Enterprises and the ability to work well autonomously and equally well in collaboration with Engineering in an agile environment. Experience in delivering products and product features with technical aspects such as high configurable applications, mobile applications, APIs, custom integrations for software and/or devices and BI/data analytics.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for creating and extending Anvl’s innovative connected worker platform and all associated parts of the platform
- Collaborate with leadership on product strategy and product vision
- Deliver and manage the detailed product roadmap in collaboration with Engineering and with input from Marketing and customer facing teams and own all product artifacts and deliverables
- Discover and analyze emerging trends and associated product opportunities
- Leverage market opportunities and deep customer insight to drive design and feature development
- Break down UX designs and technical features into epics and stories and collaboratively establish story points and sizing releases
- Work with engineering teams to maintain the product backlog
- Collaborate with designers to build beautiful, elegant and usable interfaces from concept to final delivery
- Interact with customers and prospects and provide internal support and product content to customer facing teams regarding product features and releases
- Manage and measure product effectiveness
- Partner with Engineering to deliver and manage the Engineering backlog, sprint commitments and maintain/improve velocity
- Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Product Marketing and other departments and associated leaders to ensure alignment with business objectives and supporting strategies
- Collaborate and manage product and design related vendors to deliver on roadmap commitments
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and data engineering to build innovative products
- Ensure product meets expectations and meets product requirements by coordinating and ensuring collaborative QA and testing
- Work with and manage third party vendors as needed to accomplish product goals and delivery objectives
- 5+ years of combined engineering, product and technology product management experience
- Capable of leading cross-functional initiatives with a record of driving deliverables and deadlines
- Experience in customer experience design and an user experience principles
- Strong analytical skill and attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to influence peers / managers and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- An ability to collaborate with others to build cutting edge software