Rebtel is looking for a Product Designer with exceptional problem solving skills, attention to detail and a passion for creating designs that are not only easy to use but delightful to experience.
The role and responsibilities:
As a Product Designer at Rebtel you will be a part of the product team working to identify initiatives and solve user problems. The role includes taking ownership of design ideas through the research, wireframing and prototyping stages to the final product and beyond. You should be able to champion user research and usability testing across the company as well as help to ensure a high level of quality and consistency across Rebtel’s products.
- The tools you use are secondary (apart from Sketch!) but you should have your own views on what processes could be adopted when taking an idea from research to wireframe to prototype to final design
- The ability to develop solutions to design problems that are as beautiful as they are functional
- Strong visual design competence
- An interest in new apps and app design trends
Experience with user research and usability testing is a bonus.
We are looking for:
- A hardworking individual who thrive in a rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Someone who is into the details and passionate about quality
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with Rebtel