- We’re harnessing the power of the people to help solve climate change by democratizing the ability to live sustainably.
Check out our first product: a real wooden debit card that plants trees as you spend [https://www.treecard.org/]
We’re the kind of green that doesn’t wash off, and so are our customers having already planted thousands of trees just by using their Treecard. Come help make sustainable living accessible for everyone.
MAKE A REAL IMPACT 🌍
As an impact-first startup entering a hyper-growth stage, Treecard not only offers an environment for huge personal growth but an opportunity to leave a legacy we can be proud of.
We’re building the largest and most engaged eco focused community and a worldwide organization people can trust. We need people who can’t wait to jump in and help scale our impact together.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🚀
We’re powered by Ecosia, the search engine that has planted over 130M trees to date and has over 30M monthly active customers.
We’ve also raised $5.1M to date and built a waiting list of over 160,000 people, with 40% of all sign ups being referred by a friend or family. We are backed by EQT, Worldfund and Seedcamp— the original investors of Transferwise and Revolut.
We’re set up for success, racing forward, and swinging beyond the fences. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and together, we hope you are too.
THE ROLE 🤩
Reporting directly into our Head of Product, you will help catapult Treecard towards product market fit by ideating, scoping, and detailing the requirements to build our most impactful features. You will:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product speccing process, inclusive of writing clear feature requirements and user stories, minimum acceptance criteria, and thematic requirements
- Collaborate daily with product managers, product designers, and engineers to scope and execute on highly impactful product features that will drive product and business KPIs
- Contribute to developing a deeper culture of experimentation and rapid learning across the company by taking lead on product feature tests
- Champion our member’s needs in everything you do to ensure we build the most delightful, remarkable, and impactful features that we can. Your empathy for our members will be built over time by taking a key role in running and reviewing customer interviews and surveys.
- Support strong product communications by partnering with card operations, customer support, and marketing teams to ensure business needs are fully accounted for in our product roadmap and feature specification docs
- Contribute to product prioritization by synthesizing qualitative research and quantitative analysis to inform crucial product decisions
SOUND LIKE YOU? 👐
- Experience: You’re a newly minted PM with basic skills and you’re eager to learn more to become an expert
- Collaboration: You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers. You influence through data, example, and excitement.
- Appreciation for Quality: You are very enthusiastic about your favorite products, and can articulate why they’re incredible.
- Synthesis: You rapidly integrate data and knowledge, and use it to quickly synthesize new insights and perspectives.
- Curious: You love exploring new and existing paradigms to add to your repertoire of ideas and solutions. You are exceptionally curious about new products and how users will respond to them.
- Ownership: You accept full accountability and take initiative to find solutions to achieve results.
- Design: You rapidly explore solutions, have an eye for detail and great taste for visual and interaction design.
- Excellent Communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form. You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and believe you and others can always grow.
- Mission aware: You’re watching the climate crisis unfold with real concern and looking for an opportunity to dive in and make a difference
- Location: Ready and willing to work as part of a fully dispersed (remote) team.
NICE TO HAVE ✍️
Previous startup experience
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
100% coverage for medical insurance
Competitive base salary
Generous Time Off 🏝
Take as much vacation as you like!
Flexible parental leave
Investing In Your Success 🙌
$3,000 budget for remote workstation setup
$1,000 per year mental health and personal development budget