Seeq is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Product Manager to help us evolve our SaaS and cloud product portfolio. Candidates will have managed on-premise and cloud-based global enterprise SaaS products within fast-moving organizations. Seeq has fostered a fantastic culture with a strong focus on building empowered product teams.
As part of an enthusiastic Product management team, you will:
- Embed with our cross-company team for accelerating our SaaS offerings and implementing product-led growth (PLG) practices.
- Work closely with our Cloud Transformation team to align with the commercial efforts including partnerships with AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Engage with customers with the Sales and Customer Success teams to clarify market requirements for On-Premise, SaaS, and Hybrid deployments.
- Collaborate with Engineering leaders to refine and manage our roadmap and facilitate key feedback from customers.
- Work with Engineering and Architecture teams to define product requirements for key aspects of our SaaS offerings and cloud operations such as service levels, data residency/governance, and infrastructure/regional requirements.
- Participate in discovery and product planning with the rest of the Product Management team to understand core functions of Seeq and support myriad growth initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing team to build and refine product messaging that resonates with our key audiences.
- 5-10 years of experience in product management, product marketing, or program management in a cloud-based software company.
- Self-starter: comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment developing approaches and workflows to meet goals.
- Motivated to understand Seeq’s and our customers’ goals (beyond those of the cloud team).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for a broad audience.
- Strong business acumen, analytical and detail-oriented.
- 1+ years of experience in the above qualifications with a B2B SaaS product(s); analytics, big data, or ML products preferred.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Effective at driving complex multi-stakeholder processes and cross-team programs.
- Ability to build effective relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels.
- Experience with enterprise software sales model required; experience with product-led growth sales strategies preferred.
- Experience and a track record of driving growth, adoption, retention, and results at scale.
- Experience working with virtual teams and/or management is a plus.
This job is for you if:
- You love software – ideally enterprise software that makes work life better.
- You are a hands-on Product Manager – your skills and knowledge are current because you are a practitioner of PM methodologies and have recently been directly contributing to product teams.
- You demonstrate strong customer focus and the ability to create clarity in ambiguous situations.
- You thoughtfully challenge assumptions, dig into data for insights and create consensus for key elements of our growth plan.
- You have exposure to the development of SaaS-delivered software and knowledge of the major cloud services (AWS, Azure).
- You have deep experience and knowledge of enterprise software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies (we generally use Scrumban here), quality assurance, and support.
- You are skilled at managing and resolving conflict within your organization and with peer organizations. You thrive in an environment that does not emphasize hierarchy.
- You are disciplined with high attention to detail. You learn things quickly.
- You are up for periodic travel (5-10 times per year) to meet with customers and partners and to also spend time with your team and the company at our annual “meet-up” and get some face-to-face time.
- You want to work with a bunch of smart people that love working together. You want to work at a startup with lots of happy customers and good investors. And you want to play a part in promoting sustainability and a better manufacturing future.
- Personal experience working in the process industries would be a major plus.