Ordergroove is looking for NYC/East Coast Senior Product Managers. Ordergroove is building a “subscription-as-a-service” platform for eCommerce. Customers can spin up a subscription for any of their products, with Ordergroove orchestrating both the front and backend. They have a very impressive customer list already, including L’Oreal, PetSmart, Honest, Peet’s Coffee, GNC, KIND, and Home Depot. They plan on continuing to expand their offering for mid-market, DTC brands.
Questions? Feel free to send a note to email@example.com
This is an ideal job for a software product manager with 5-8 years of experience who wants to be part of a rapidly growing startup, solve complex problems, feel total ownership over their work and work hard at achieving a dramatic success in a vibrant market.
- Product Strategy – Own the strategic plan and roadmap for one of Ordergroove’s product lines, determine key initiatives to guide the product forward, break those plans into manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
- Product Management – Understand market needs and user pain points, craft product vision and solutions to address them, phase solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate assumptions and iterate along the way.
- Product Ownership – Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science, engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management – Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release study and testing. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership – Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Provide mentorship for other team members, exemplify the company values in your daily work. Work closely with SVP of Product & Sr Director of Product to build a world-class product function.
- Company Role Model – Work closely with cross-functional peers to help us hit our company goals and continue to build and represent our values.
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business objectives.
- Experience working directly with merchants, designing seamless end to end self-serve experiences for the consumer with a focus on product led growth.
- Clear track record of ownership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career.
- Demonstrated success developing product vision, strategy and roadmap for a product line.
- Experience with Agile product management practices, particularly in the product owner role.
- Solid analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Strong passion for enabling merchants and their partners to lead their programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Education: Degree in engineering, design or CS is a bonus
- Experience: 5-8 years of experience in a software product management role, preferably a B2B software company.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.