With wajve, we want to become the most beloved financial brand in Europe and enable Gen Z to make excellent financial decisions in seconds. To achieve this, we have already raised more than €6 million from international investors such as EQT Ventures, 468 Capital, finleap as well as top-class business angels. 💸
In order to realize our vision and continue to support our clients in their next financial challenges, we would like to expand our team with a Senior Product Manager with Consumer Banking experience. 💪
Your responsibilities in our team
– Be a creative storyteller and deliver an outstanding and refreshingly different banking experience to our users through innovative and clearly defined user stories.
– Tactical Planning of the roadmap, including feature prioritization in strict accordance with the user needs, as identified in our daily user interviews.
– Continuous Improvement of the Product Management processes within the team, elevating efficiency and outcomes for every sprint period, measured in story points.
– High visibility role, working with a cross-functional team of talented developers and designers, developing both the team and the product a notch further every day.
– The role involves vetting future Product Managers and shaping the entire product team. As such it has a clear path to a more leadership-oriented role.
Our humble expectations
– Experience as Senior Product Manager for Consumer Banking Products, from conception to go-to-market, including the relevant product management process.
– You bring Previous experience in working in a cross-functional team as well as performing Sprints and executing according to the Kanban method.
– A grand passion for product. Observe, question and resolve each day, driving yourself and the team to help us elevate our product to the next level.
– A mixture of data analysis skills, engineering understanding, design sensitivity, and business savviness with the go-getter attitude of an early stage product visionary.
– Our cultural diversity at wajve spreads from Germany to Iran and we are looking for talent all over Europe so naturally fluent english is a must.
🚀 Perfect timing with renowned investors to build something great
🧠 Outstanding mentors who will support you in your growth
💸 Attractive salary and you even get a stake in the company
📈 Extremely steep learning curve with own responsibility and intensive support
📣 Learn to be pragmatic and make quick and sustainable decisions
⏱️ Flexible working hours, because we care about your outcome and not output
🤙🏽 Very strong team cohesion with daily and weekly activities
Do you want to become part of our first-class team and empower young people to make excellent financial decisions even without prior knowledge? Then you absolutely have to send us your application immediately. 🚀
PS: And if you want to stand out in your application, just let us know in your cover letter what we can improve about our website, the product or even our job offers. 💡
We value equal opportunity. It means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and we encourage all people equally to apply for jobs with us.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, as we believe diverse teams are more successful in the long term.