We are a luxury sneaker resell marketplace founded in 2019. Our mission is to change the luxury resale market, starting with sneakers. We are dedicated to creating products and tools that make it easy to buy and sell items in an industry that is known for its complexity and counterfeit environments.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to continue the design and development cycle of the Laced product and products within the Laced business.
The ideal candidate will display the following qualities:
- Display strong leadership, organisational, and execution skills.
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies, and most importantly the roadmaps in the context of broader goals and strategies of the senior management team
- Have proven they can Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and the product roadmap
- Leads and motivate product teams throughout the organisation
- Have developed a cross-functional team of engineers, interface designers, user experience experts, and data scientists
- Understand Laced strategic and competitive position in relation to the market and our global competitors
- Excels in autonomy to be the driving force at the center of the organisation delivering the products that are recognized as best in class.
- Maximize efficiency in an environment of perpetual growth and evolution
- Display strong stakeholder management
- A good instinctual feel for the complexity of a development problem, and can quickly determine which things will be effective, challenging and which should be chosen to implement.
- They will be either already capable with project management in Jira, or capable with something similar
The ideal candidate will have the following relevant experience:
- Noteworthy experience building and deploying applications or software of features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience within an ambitious early startup environment
- Has demonstrable experience of a marketplace or similar luxury sector product build
- Thorough experience of the full product lifecycle
- Has developed processes for gathering, processing, and implementing customer feedback into problem-solving product requirements
- CSPO Certified
- CSM Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years’ experience in product management
- Experience with tools like JIRA, Confluence, and Slack