Gr4vy (pronounced Gravy), is a “no-code” cloud payments orchestration platform. Gr4vy’s mission is to become the platform-of-choice by which all retailers deploy payment infrastructure around the world. Founded by former PayPal fintech leaders, Gr4vy is set to disrupt the $4 Trillion global retail payment space by removing the complexity of merchants running their own payment infrastructure.
Having both raised a total of $27.2M in funding and nearly doubling our valuation in less than a year, it’s an exciting time to join the marketing team of this innovative B2B startup. You’ll have the opportunity to build with the best in the industry while driving Gr4vy’s product marketing strategy from the ground up.
About the role:
We’re looking for a strong product design lead to help us push the boundaries of what is possible for payments orchestration. You’ll help lead and define the product experience across all our touchpoints, partnering with Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to make sure we continue to lead and innovate by solving tomorrow’s payments problems today.
This is a role for a creative and solution-oriented individual with excellent aesthetic, functional, and user experience judgement. You are willing and able to lead and collaborate in a remote work environment with a fast-growing global team. You’ll raise the bar on Gr4vy experiences and also help elevate design work across Product, Brand, and Marketing. You also have the skills to input and help create and manage a scaling design system.
Expectations for the role:
- You’re an experienced Product Designer who uses best practises and processes for crafting professional experiences across web and mobile
- Experience in Fintech or Payments preferred
- A strong portfolio or suite of case studies demonstrating your ability to tackle a project from start to finish and deliver products that achieve business results
- Proficiency with tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Slack, Monday, Jira
Duties that must be performed:
- Define the UX, interactions, and interfaces through user flows, information architecture, sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity visual design
- Take complex problems and use a human-centered design approach to make simple, intuitive, and delightful experiences for all users
- Lead, collaborate, and mentor a small team of designers
- Help shape the product strategy and vision
- Build interactive prototypes to validate and user test your designs
- Participate in user research and testing
- Collaborate with stakeholders to look for opportunities to solve problems and translate business and user goals in effective and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products
- Contribute and help build a scaling design system
You’ll need these abilities:
- English-speaking is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that clearly articulate concepts and thinking behind solutions
- Good at listening to stakeholders and understanding their goals and needs
- Ability to to deliver on time and handle deadlines
- Strong writing skills for communicating in product and within documentation
Why you’ll love working at Gr4vy:
You’ll be joining at a truly momentous time in our company’s life cycle. We want your imprint on how the world experiences Gr4vy as the leader in the fast-growing cloud payments space. Come and bring your skills to a growing team of 30. You’ll influence, challenge and help build our inclusive culture and passion for equity. A global identity is in Gr4vy’s DNA, with employees currently spanning Europe, South America, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our Fine Print:
We choose laughter first. Sometimes our standups veer into debates about food, family (furballs included), and unlimited lifehack fails. We’re committed to learning, to advocating, and to doing better for our customers and ourselves, every day.
- Compensation: Competitive salary, 401(k) Pension plan, Equity Incentive Plan
- Locations: Ability to work remotely (US / UK / SA)
- Health: Benefits, Wellness stipend
- Other: Flexible working hours, Flexible time off, Professional development opportunities, Work device of choice and any required office equipment for your home office