At Jointly, we’ve adopted a hybrid model where employees have the option to work remotely or from the office. Some of our employees choose to work from our Austin HQ office a few days a week, while others are fully remote. Whenever possible, we encourage team members to connect and collaborate in person, whether that be a brainstorming session in the office or a team building event around town.
Jointly is a real estate platform where agents can collaborate with their team, clients, and cooperating parties to seamlessly drive every transaction home. With all parties under one platform, agents can effectively manage every aspect of the transaction—streamlining communications, reducing errors, and increasing efficiency.
Jointly is in a state of rapid growth and we’re looking to triple our team in 2022.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process of new experiences, features and enhancements
- Refine other people’s ideas and come up with your own
- Design information architecture diagrams, wireframes, user flows, and other specs
- Design, prototype and communicate multiple ideas quickly, seek feedback from customers and users to validate/invalidate solutions, and iterate
- Translate complex customer/user and business objectives into simple and intuitive solutions, taking into account technical limitations, and speed of development
- Deliver final designs in Figma to Engineering team and ensure their successful development and implementation
- Collaborate daily with other designers, PMs, engineers, marketers, sales, and customer support team members
- Demonstrable strong UI/UX and visual design skills
- Mobile-first/responsive design experience
- Knowledgeable in UX research and experience working in a startup environment
- Successful working both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing UI products from conception to completion
- Ability to assess and interpret customer/user needs and business objectives
- A positive attitude, creative spirit, customer-focused driven, and the ability to give and receive creative feedback
- Design systems experience is a plus
- Understanding of front-end frameworks like React is a plus
About Our Culture
At Jointly, we celebrate and defend our culture of ownership. Our vision drives ownership. Our environment fosters ownership. Our virtues embody ownership. Jointly’s product has tremendous potential, and we recognize having the right individuals on board is critical to our success. We hire, admire, and when necessary, fire according to our four virtues. We seek individuals who naturally personify our virtues and reject those who don’t, knowing they will never feel at home in our culture. The following four virtues are reflected in our team and our product:
- Initiative: You don’t wait around for something to happen – you make it happen.
- Zeal: You are ambitious, relentless, and lively – making your presence felt.
- Openness: You are candid, vulnerable, and receptive in discussing ideas, perspectives, and feedback.
- Reliability: You’re dependable and can be trusted. You deliver high-quality work and outcomes.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision health benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible PTO, 10 paid holidays, and your birthday off
- Change of control bonus plan
- Special discounted pricing when buying or selling a home
- Paid parental leave
- Eligible to win our quarterly virtue bonus
- Company-sponsored team building events
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding startup in the real estate market!