SeatPlan.com combines audience seat view photos with a theatre ticket booking engine. This unique combination helps theatregoers to book the best seats based on price and view.
We have 11 years of operation behind us in London theatre and are now expanding into the rest of the UK with an eye on the USA. Our mission is to disrupt live event ticketing globally.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial B2C Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Reporting directly to our CEO, you will be the glue in the team ensuring shared goals are met and driving the team forward in Agile sprints.
This is a role for someone who wants to use their Product Management skills in an imaginative and entrepreneurial environment. Join us and help shape the future of SeatPlan and live event ticketing.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into a product roadmap
- Manage sprint planning and product backlogs
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with development teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Launch product changes with AB tests to ensure that each change is positive
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Manage user acceptance testing and launch
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management
- Track record of B2C ecommerce website delivery of a significant scale and complexity
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial, a go-getter looking for a big opportunity
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Good eye for user experience and a good understanding of wireframing, user interaction and visual design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Agile methodology, ideally with JIRA and Confluence
- AB testing, ideally with Google Optimize
Desirable qualities and experience:
- Passion for theatre or live events, the ticketing industry or affiliate based websites
- Ability to write SQL to query databases
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Salary – £45-65k (depending on experience) and 10% bonus to reward performance.
- Free theatre tickets – To feed your passion for theatre
- Bi-monthly team events – Get together with your colleagues and have some fun!
- Pension – Up to 5% of salary contribution
- Impact – Play a big part in our small machine. See the impact of your work and how it helps the company grow, feel the warm glow of appreciation from the thousands of theatregoers that we help each day. Contribute ideas to areas of the business that do not necessarily fall within your job specification.
- Personal development – Exposure to different parts of the business are part and parcel of working in a small company like SeatPlan.com. You will interact with product, marketing, content and development teams learning skills you didn’t know you had within you! Each member of the team is expected to formulate a personal development plan with their manager and has a learning budget to fuel growth.
- Autonomy – We don’t have a heavy management structure and expect members of the team to work independently or as a team as required. You will own areas of responsibility and have goals to deliver against.
- Work from home – This is a remote role with occasional team days in London.