Take our product to an even higher level and help our customers get more results from their online content.
What are you going to do?
We are looking for a Product Owner who will be responsible for the domain with which our customers can tap into trending content in their market and also analyse and report on the impact of their online content. This ensures that customers get more results from their online content with the help of Coosto.
You will work closely with product management to determine what added value you will deliver within your domain to realise a better customer experience and contribute to the achievement of business objectives. You add this added value, in the form of product functionalities, to your multidisciplinary development team. New functionalities are designed, developed, tested and delivered here. You are responsible for setting the right requirements in collaboration with both customers and customer-facing teams, like Sales, Customer Success and Support and delivering the desired result.
As a Product Owner you research product use and customer needs based on data and collecting feedback. Product development takes place according to the Agile Scrum process in which you lead the team and manage expectations towards internal and external stakeholders. Your main tasks and activities are:
– Provide added value for the product within your domain and take ownership of the choices made in it;
– Directing product developments on the basis of KPIs, in which product use is central (product engagement);
– Clear communication and expectation management towards your stakeholders;
– Researching product usage based on data and customer feedback;
– Collaborate with product management and marketing when launching new functionalities;
– Working together with UI/UX to realise an optimal and user-friendly interface;
– Ownership of the product backlog in collaboration with your development team.
The Ideal Match
You are an experienced Product Owner with excellent communication skills. You have excellent negotiating skills, you know how to create support and can convince your stakeholders of your point of view. You are a strong personality and certainly not afraid to make decisions. In addition:
– Do you have at least three years of work experience as a Product Owner;
– Are you familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology?
– Do you have experience with collecting customer feedback;
– Do you have a user-centered mindset;
– Are you a team player and do you work together towards an optimal result;
– Is your English, both in speech and writing, excellent;
– Do you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree?
Who are we and what do we have to offer you?
Coosto is a leading content & social media marketing tool that is fully focused on helping organisations get more results from content. We do this by offering practical solutions for every phase of content marketing: our customers use Coosto to create content, distribute content on social media, manage their community and to monitor and report on all results.
The successes are clear. Coosto customers create better content and therefore perform demonstrably better on all marketing goals: from increased brand awareness to more brand preference, customer loyalty and online conversions.
We offer you the opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands, where you work in a professional and informal atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues and appealing clients. In addition, we offer you a good salary in line with the market and, more importantly, a fun and challenging job!
The benefits of working at Coosto
A nice team full of clever and motivated people will teach you our way of working and will give you plenty of space for your own contribution. We will make sure that you are trained well and if necessary we will learn you new programming languages. There is lots of debate and lots of laughter. We are curious as to what we can learn from you, and we are sure you can learn from us.
Next to the above, we offer:
– Flexible working hours;
– Career development opportunities;
– Professional and personal development;
– Laptop and other IT resources that you need to do your job.
– Excellent salary;
– 26 vacation days based on a full-time work week;
– Coosto pays your pension contribution and you get a discount on health insurance;
– We like to stay active and organize fun events with #CoostoActive: skiing, participation in the Eindhoven marathon, Virtual Reality gaming, yoga, kickboxing, karting, salsa-dancing, Strong Viking Run and pub quizzes. We have something for everyone!
– And when we are back at the office, we have awesome Friday afternoon drinks, pizza sessions, hackathons, a fully stocked fridge with (healthy) snacks, and not to forget the best Christmas party in the Eindhoven area (and proud of it ;))
Nice! We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation. And we’ll contact you as soon as possible.