Bearer.com helps security and privacy teams build robust data security controls and comply with privacy laws at scale. Bearer integrates directly into developer’s tools (GitHub, GitLab) to analyze source-code in real-time and create evergreen inventory and data flow map, helping organization reduce their risks. We believe in a world where building software should be a synonym of respecting the security and privacy of everyone’s personal data.
Bearer is backed by the best European VCs (Alven, Point Nine, Partech) 🦄
As a Product Manager at Bearer, you’ll deeply understand what our early users and design partners need to fulfill their Data Security needs. You will participate in the elaboration of the product’s long-term strategy, identify the most important pain points to solve, scope product features and technical infrastructure, collaborate with design, drive execution in close partnership with Engineering and participate in planning and launching new features.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Analyze customers’ business problems to identify the pain points;
- Rapidly create impactful and elegant solutions to specific problems;
- Take full-cycle ownership of your work from ideation, design, review and feedback in the final test build and after release;
- Work closely with our highly talented Product Designers and team of Engineers;
At Bearer, we are a Product First company. Everything is centered around and for our product, in the greater service of our design partners and early customers. You will join a company completely committed to delivering a very well-designed and well-engineered product.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in software development, either as an Engineer, Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master or Product Designer;
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product is successful;
- You are what we can call “Tech Savvy”, Tech is either your main job or your favorite hobby;
- You have a genuine interest in making Product Management your career and are deeply committed to endorsing that role;
- Work visa for the EU or the UK.
Nice to have:
You have a knowledge of security and compliance requirements from a Tech company perspective.
Our Product Stack:
We run on a very modern product stack.
- Miro (Brainstorm, exploration)
- Jira (Engineering Ticketing)
- Maze (UX testing)
As part of the Bearer team you will also get:
- A compensation in the range of 42k – 55k€/Year + Equity
- Package (or 250-330€/Day + Equity Package, if you’d prefer to be a contractor);
- The chance to join a highly skilled team of product, design and software engineers;
- The opportunity to have an impact on a fast-growing organization;
- Work from (almost) anywhere.
- Come and build the future of Data Security & Privacy with us!