This is a newly created role within the largest and most successful personal finance advisor data company in the UK that was founded 20 years ago. Still a small and lean team, we have ambitious plans for growth and the success of the product manager role is pivotal to the businesses ability to innovate.
As this is a new role, you will be starting with a blank canvas and will be able make it your own. You will be in charge of a six figure technology budget that has already been approved for 2014 and will lead a technical team while working with the business visionaries and testing and creating your own initiatives.
The product manager will be responsible for defining, planning and executing the roadmap for the unbiased.co.uk web applications and will be at the heart of our technology innovation. You will have end-to-end ownership of the product management processes and functional design.
- Managing the end-to-end development of the Unbiased.co.uk web applications
- Communication with stakeholders, internal and external technical project teams
- Scoping and tracking of the requirements, goals, deliverables, project plans, QA/UAT and budgets
- Monitor and research consumer opinions to ensure the best possible experience and discover new opportunities
- Manage and monitor all product issues until resolution
Experience & Skills
- Three years of similar project management experience on similar complex digital projects including defining web products, improving customer experience and working closely with technical teams
- Knowledgeable of 3rd party APIs, their terminology uses and constraints,
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks and a sound understanding of the possibilities and limitations of web and mobile applications
- Proven experience following the principals of a successful agile project methodology
- Creative drive, self-driven and results orientated
This role would suit someone who has either been a junior project/product manager and/or someone who has worked in a stifled environment and wants to take ownership and really make a big impact.
To apply, please follow the link: http://unbiased.theresumator.com/apply/y2NAWX/Online-Product-Manager-Web-Digital.html