What’s it like to work at Quickbase? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quickbase employees are engaged in interesting work, we try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quickbase combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quickbase is for you!
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for you to join our Product organization as a Senior Product Manager! Reporting to our Director of Product Management, you’ll drive the exploration and evaluation of new market opportunities for the Quickbase software platform. This will support our larger initiative around pursuing specific industries and their challenges seeing, connecting, and controlling elements of the complex projects that define their success.
In this role, you will:
- Evaluate the landscape of relevant industries to identify where and how Quickbase can deliver outsized value
- Understand and communicate the applicable players and forces at work in our rapidly-evolving market, and how this should influence our strategic choices
- Partner with Product Marketing to identify the best target segments, buyers, and specific problems to be solved within identified industries
- Help define and drive the most effective strategy to go to market in selected industries
- Continuously learn from and document efforts to build a repeatable, organization-wide system to support identifying and winning in future industries
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 5+ years in Product Management or related role
- Experience owning and driving market segmentation analysis and product-market fit
- The ability to understand, organize, and articulate the specific business challenges organizations face
- Experience building business cases to inform strategic, cross-functional decisions within an organization
- An MBA