Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately – grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley’s most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role
Product Managers play a critical role in ensuring the Attest platform continues to delight our customers, driving commercial return whilst bringing fresh and experimental ideas to life within the product. You work cross-functionally with Engineering, Data, BI, Research, and Design teams to solve key customer problems.
As an experienced Product Manager you’ll be responsible for understanding complex problem spaces, balancing internal and customer considerations, collaborating within and across squads, prioritising work and measuring the success of your experiments and features. You’ll apply the overall product vision within specific customer problems, acting as a critical player in delivering and executing with velocity and rigour.
Your focus will be to…
- Work with Product leadership to develop a clear product mission and medium term roadmap for your product area, aligning to the wider Product vision and company commercial goals.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, data scientists, product analysts and product marketing specialists to continuously build, develop and ship Product additions and improvements.
- Oversee and manage execution against the overall strategic direction for your Product “pillar”, ensuring that roadmap goals are met.
- Act as a leader within your squad, uniting the group around a clear set of objectives and deepening their capacity to deliver outcomes with a high level of effectiveness and rigour.
- Be an expert in how Attest’s product meets and exceeds customer needs; you will understand the competitive landscape that you work within, and communicate the opportunities and challenges that this presents to others in your squad.
- Build relationships with relevant internal stakeholders and confidently report back on customer value to the whole business.
- Prioritise problems and build impactful, measurable and creative solutions that deepen customer impact, resulting in increased opportunities for the Attest product within the external market.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You are an experienced and analytical Product Manager, familiar with the full cycle of product ideation and development having successfully delivered a commercial product in a previous role.
- You have clear experience managing product discovery and development, ideally in a scaling B2B (though we are also open to B2C) organisation.
- You know how to engage and encourage others in meeting both business and individual goals.
- You have a consistent track record of product execution and delivery, shipping new features efficiently and with measurable success
- You’re customer-obsessed and love speaking to different customers, and those who work closely with them, to understand their use cases and synthesise feedback.
- You’re naturally curious – you want to really dig into the “why” of a request or a behaviour.
- You enjoy combining qualitative and quantitative research to understand problems, extracting the facts behind people’s opinions
- You value outcomes over outputs, but understand that truly impactful outcomes only arise from from shipping ideas thoughtfully and frequently
- You have strong opinions, but are always open to cross-examining and adapting your perspective when encountering new perspectives and evidence.
- You like to be challenged and to challenge.
- You lead with inspiration – while you’ll have your own ideas and solutions your real strength lies in facilitating ideas from others across the business and in your squads, and improving it with customer input.
- You’re comfortable working autonomously on projects, but recognise that collaboration is key to successful delivery; you welcome support from your broader product team and squads.
- You’re experienced with working in conjunction with design and research teams running user interviews and prototyping sessions so that you can iterate quickly to launch great tests.
- You can flex between innovative thinking, navigating constraints and free exploration, recognising that experimenting with immediately available ideas are critical to generating more confidence.
- You relish working cross-functionally with people from Engineering, Design, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and also want to contribute to a strong Product team and become a thought leader within an organisation
Pay & benefits
- We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month – 10% time – focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year – for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- Enhanced parental leave and pay, above and beyond the UK statutory minimum
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed