Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract – claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko’s Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of the User Acquisition tribe, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the team:
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join our product growth team and focus on new user acquisition.
The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, loves to build products and knows how to use data to ship the best product and iterate on it. It is someone who loves to see things through from start to finish, who’s extremely curious & who is able to learn quickly from their mistakes.
You will be responsible for understanding our customers’ pains and drivers to improve your growth metrics:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for new users (website, main landing pages…) and making sure that it’s clearly communicated to all the relevant internal stakeholders
- Discover and analyse our customer’s issues, using dedicated methodologies (customer interview, user test…) and tools (Hotjar, Amplitude…)
- Be the day-to-day partner of the growth team, (Acquisition, PRM / CRM etc) giving them autonomy and enabling them to rapidly deploy initiatives
- Keep a constant eye on your success metrics and find ways to optimise user satisfaction and business goals through our product
- Analyse the market and competitive landscape to ensure that our website and key landing pages are always a step ahead of the competition
- Communicate release notes, analysis, roadmap advancements proactively
Who are you?
- You have min 2- 3 years experience in Product Management
- You are very user oriented, making users happy is your reason to wake up in the morning!
- You are very interested in growth and marketing topics
- You are analytical and obsessed with optimisation
- You are curious and eager to learn, especially about insurtech
- Your communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup or scaling business, with the strong organisational skills that come with this environment
Language: Fluent English is mandatory, French or another language would be a plus
- Screening call
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Case study & debrief
- Team Interview
- Behavioural Interview
- References & Offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.