Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract – claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko’s Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of Core Insurance, you are responsible for delivering the best insurance products in the market, using the most efficient technology, data, pricing and underwriting. You will make sure that Luko is using a unique stack and always has a significant competitive advantage in its markets.
Your mission in the team:
Luko has a mission to make Europeans home greener and safer, and it has started with insurance. All the insurance activities are now grouped in the Core Insurance Tribe who is responsible for technical topics such as pricing, underwriting or risk carrying.
The purpose of this job is to be make sure Luko is working with the best insurance pricing products possible, to challenge the status quo and to make sure all the different tribes are using consistent pricing.
- Work hand in hand with insurance specialists (mainly actuaries but also underwriters) and translate their technical pricing strategy into well rounded products
- Work together with the Core Insurance team to define a clear roadmap, set goals and execute against them
- Challenge the status-quo and offer new possibilities to do smart pricing
- Make sure there is consistency across all insurance pricing products in all the different countries Luko is operating in
- Work hand in hand with the other tribes (data, finance) to understand user needs and expectations regarding Luko’s insurance pricing products
Who are you?
- You already have 3 to 5 years of experience as Technical Product Manager
- You’re experimented in tracking, data analytics, business analytics and statistics
- You speak English fluently.
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Technical interview
- Case study
- Behavioural interview
- Cultural-fit interview
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.