Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko’s mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 200+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract – claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Core Insurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko’s Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of User Life, you will help our customers solve all home-related needs, including optimising utility consumption, scheduling maintenance support, virtual consultations with home care experts or finding a new home. We are a home care partner who respects the fact our customers would rather spend time on other things. We are focused on personalising the customer experience and guiding customers towards the right solution.
Your mission in the team:
We are looking for a user-obsessed product manager to join the newly created Personalization squad in User Life tribe.
You will empower the Luko app to achieve Luko’s vision of becoming a 1-stop Home Care partner at international scale. This entails solving a wide range of customer home needs including the right insurance coverage, home repair and maintenance, optimizing utility bills and carbon footprint, and finding a beautiful new home in the city of their choice.
You shall spearhead our efforts towards personalized app experiences powered by our homegrown CMS tool, and guide customers to solutions tailored to their needs. You will make our app that brilliant assistant who solves needs with minimal time investment on customer’s part.
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for personalizing the Luko app and enhancing our internal CMS to power the personalization
- Develop both products in agile fashion as product owner of the Personalization squad and key member of User Life tribe
- Understand deeply Luko customer personas and needs to deliver personalized user experiences. Collaborate with UX Research and Data Analytics to gain customer insight through qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Lead cross-functional discovery to validate hypotheses and generate solutions as a team with high confidence on feasibility and impact potential
- Gather evidence through usability tests, interviews, surveys, market research and benchmarking to mitigate risks as part of feature scoping
- Know your metrics like the back of your hand and define new success measures when needed. Continually track user behaviors and optimize product performance for impact.
- Evaluate tradeoffs, communicate risks, and share clear points of view at all times for alignment on product direction
- Foster Luko’s product culture with industry best practices, knowledge sharing, and mentoring junior product managers and team members
Who are you?
You possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a stellar record as product manager. You pride your ability to evolve products in quantum leaps for impact at scale.
- Ideal candidate would have past experience with app personalization powered by a custom-built backoffice CMS. Not mandatory requirement though.
- Adept at hypothesis-driven thinking. Self-sufficient with data and research, and practised at validating hypotheses through qual and quant for high quality, impactful products delivered at speed.
- User champion who evangelises user-centricity in every context. Has knack for sweet spots where user needs meet business potential.
- Continually communicates on product vision and strategy for strong alignment across the business. Knows how to manage expectations upwards and sidewards.
- Mastered product ownership and agile delivery, whether 0-1 launches or 1-100 scaling, and effortlessly efficient at it
- Led products central to business in close collaboration with multiple functions, teams, and stakeholders including leadership
- Big plus: Worked on retention-driven growth for subscription products in the past. Familiar with habit building and customer engagement frameworks.
- Years of experience: 5 years or more
- Very strong written, verbal and presentation skills in English
- Autonomous and self-driven.
- Empathy, curiosity and humility to learn and grow as a team.
Nice to have :
- Insurtech / fintech / startup experience
- French or German proficiency
- Introduction call
- Interview with hiring manager
- Case study round
- Stakeholder interviews
- Behavioural interview
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.