- Map ML Tech’s strategic business objectives (revenue, acquisition targets, etc.) to a roadmap, ensuring the team is always working on the most impactful features.
Identify significant opportunities and accelerate product vision, strategies and roadmap.
- Leverage data throughout the product ideation and development process ensuring critical data is part of a product’s core feature set.
- Cultivate relationships with both researchers and investors to conduct product discovery prior to development and user test new products.
Maintain strong partnerships with marketing, finance, and other functions to ensure that products are effectively taken to market.
- Define and analyze OKRs/KPIs that inform the success of products.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and leadership to define product vision and strategy across product areas, and deliver tangible business outcomes.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate processes that help the ML Tech engineering team scale.
- Hire, manage, and lead a product team focused on conceiving, building, and launching user-focused, high-quality, innovative products that are aligned with ML Tech’s mission and vision.
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver new data capabilities that would enhance the user experience for ML Tech products.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree; MBA, preferred.
- At least 7+ years in product management with experience leading a product and engineering organization in a SaaS (Paas) environment.
- Ability to lead, inspire, and motivate a technical product team through effective communication and established credibility.
- Extensive product management experience within emerging technologies.
- Familiar with software development methodologies.
- Experience developing Product KPI’s.
- Highly analytical including the ability to define opportunities, problems, and priorities; collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions.
- Proven ability to be creative to manage projects to successful completion and work within tight deadlines.
- Savvy leader with exceptional bandwidth who can navigate a high growth, rapidly changing organization.
- Team player with strong skills in the areas of leadership, motivation, relationship building, and communications.
What’s in it for you
We take a holistic approach to compensation at ML Tech, which includes:
Competitive compensation and equity
Unlimited vacation policy
Comprehensive health plans
Professional growth and development opportunities
If you are passionate about your work, have a high-growth startup mindset and believe that hard work pays off, look no further. Join us and be part of the technological revolution brewing in the FinTech space!