Ubisoft is hiring a Senior Product Operations! Come work with me on the development of our fresh Product Operation’s Team and participate to an amazing transformation adventure where everyday is different, within a very creative and innovative worldwide leader company
The job is ideally based in Paris within Ubisoft International Headquarters or can also be open in Montreal.
We are seeking an experienced and resourceful Product Operations to join our growing worldwide Customer & Marketing Solutions team to support the Ubisoft’s Product teams on strategic and operational challenges and deliver the best player experience around the globe.
As a Product Operations, your mission is to help the product teams (Lead Product Managers, Product Managers, Designers, Developers, Data Analysts…) to deliver the most valuable products for our players, for both BtoC and BtoBtoC products. You’ll join the fresh Product Operation’s Team and participate in its strong development within Ubisoft. You’ll report directly to the Product Operations Manager, who report to the Product Director.
In collaboration with the Product Operations Manager, you’ll facilitate the easy communication by impacting a strategic (product organization, resource, product strategy…) and tactic (methodologies, frameworks, tools, good practices…) vision plan, with both stakeholders and product teams:
· Leading and empowering our product teams and working cross-functionally with the broader company.
· Working and aligning product, leadership, and the wider company to ensure that we are executing our strategy.
· Improve our decision-making by ensuring that insight coming from our players are integrated to our product and business strategy.
· Bring the user in the center of all our thoughts and driving product processes, tools, reporting, to enable the product teams to build the right thing at the right time.
· Collect and provide the right user data to take decisions & measure it :
- Maintain data integrity ;
- Develop tools, resources and processes to collect and aggregate larger volumes of customer feedbacks coming from different sources.
· Use the right data in a best way to drive our decisions by objectives and impact for users :
- Help on implementation of priorization frameworks & tools. Animate and share the good practices ;
- Help to use the right data with the right people to take informed decisions from the need framing to the customer adoption ;
- Help the teams to build a full cascade product strategy and OKRs from a North star to our user stories, and to monitor the progress of its OKRs with the proper cadence ;
- Help product and business teams to co-define S.M.A.R.T objectives ;
- Drive the teams to a real test & learn mindset, fostering risk taking and learning (lean) ;
· Experiment the best ways to impact users :
- Help on research projects by keeping track of all experiments, helping on methodologies, coordination, tools, streamline implementation & documentation of experiments ;
- Make sure that product knowledge is shared between our product teams ;
- Improve presentation and discoverability of roadmap updates, release notes, product documentation, design assets, etc.
- Contribute content and training to help level-up the overall product knowledge internally ;
- Manage the product tool stack & processes and establish best practices.
In parallel, to increase the impacts of those actions, the Product Ops facilitates the easy communication and sharing of good practices between Product Managers within the department and more globally for Ubisoft (animation of communities & channels, documentation, product knowledge improvement and training…).
- You have a strong experience in product management, or related roles in project management, change management, product marketing leadership or strategic consulting role with, ideally, an exposure to digital businesses
- You’re a self-starter who’s solution-oriented, strategic, proactive, passionate, positive, perseverant and thoughtful about their work, looking for challenges with a real innovative spirit
- You have excellent communication skills in English to engage with all stakeholders within the company, with the energy to drive projects across departments, to animate workshops and present strategies or tactics plan to a large audience
- You want to be part of an amazing transformation adventure where each day is different, within a very creative and innovative worldwide leader company
💰 Profit sharing, company saving plan. 25 Paid Holidays, 12 additional days off, 50% of your transportation subscription, luncheon voucher, health insurance + special Ubisoft advantages
📍 Our headquarter is in Saint-Mandé (line 1, “Saint-Mandé” stop), Gym inside our office, remote friendly company
🎮 For gamers : 4 AAA games per years, 100% access to Ubisoft PC catalog
- [30 min; remote] – Phonescreen with one Talent Acquisition Specialist ;
- [60 min ; remote] – Interview visio with the hiring manager and a talent acquisition specialist ;
- Business case
- [60 min ; remote] – final interview with your future department director
Details and application below: