Imagine creating magical experiences that delight and solve real problems for millions of customers in Japan and around the world. Welcome to Alexa! Our team is building Alexa for Japan to be an instantly available assistant, advisor, and companion that is natural and fun for anyone, anywhere.
In this role you will identify opportunities, create, launch, and manage exciting Alexa products for Japanese consumers. Your work will will directly impact how Japanese customers use Alexa every day!
Key job responsibilities
You will lead the strategy for the products you own and execute to deliver it! By deeply understanding your customers needs anticipating how customers will be delighted by your products in the future, you will create new features and products customers loves.
You will work on multiple projects and your strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills will enable you to influence stakeholders. The job requires creativity and innovation to enhance the experience and develop new ideas. As a Sr. Product Manager, you will need manage projects and cooperate with a fun and collaborative team to maintain the feature backlogs and drive fixes for issues.
A day in the life
You’ll gather and review data and anecdotes about customers’ experiences with Alexa, collaborate with an incredibly talented team, and create plans for how we can deliver new experiences for our customers.
About the team
The Alexa Japan team works to launch new products & experiences and improve the quality of existing experiences. Its a fun & talented team that works very closely together as team on inititiaves.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline
• 3+ years of program or project management experience in a related industry.
• Native-level fluency in Japanese language
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English.
• Experience with project management on large cross functional projects.
• Experience in project management, product management, working with tech teams, UX design, localization
· Master degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Science, Design or other relevant areas
· Demonstrated ability to define, plan, deliver and measure products with a growing scope or complexity
· Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects, and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities of a rapidly evolving business
· Strong analytical skills
The salary information will be provided individually prior to the 1st interview.