Product Manager – DSML Product Suite
Mobilewalla is an Atlanta based, fast-growing, well-capitalized data-centric AI company pioneering a new class of solutions that streamline the ML data pipeline. We’re looking for an exceptional Product Manager to help drive our DSML (Data Science – Machine Learning) software product suite. This suite builds upon our existing solutions and promises to be the engine of our next phase of growth.
Successful candidates in this role will be a key part of the leadership of this emerging but vital product line. Qualified candidates will fulfil the core PM tasks, i.e., translating the business value of product initiatives into functional features and user stories, create requirements with feature priorities, maintain roadmaps, meet milestones and be able to explain and demonstrate the products to both technical and business audiences. However, the ideal candidate will perform these tasks like the conductor of a symphony orchestra – synchronizing across our data scientists (the subject matter experts), our engineers (the builders) and marketing (the demand drivers) to ensure the best ideas make it, creating a solution that will address one of the hardest, unsolved problems in the ML industry. This role offers the opportunity to create a profoundly important solution in a massive industry (ML) still in the early stages of maturation. The candidates we seek are high performers who are experts at their craft, and have the ability to thoughtfully challenge conventional thinking. We promise to offer exceptional colleagues who’re among the best in what they do, and a culture that values inclusivity and empowers you to show up as your authentic self (and a very competitive comp package).
Location – Ideally, candidates should be in Atlanta, Singapore or Kolkata. For exceptional candidates, we are open for working remotely from anywhere in the USA, India or SE Asia.
· Work with one or more development teams on large scope projects across the entire product lifecycle (concept through end-of-life) participate in team ceremonies including stand-ups, story refinements and feature retrospectives, to align the team towards a clear vision of next steps and priorities and keep a constant check on feature success
· Work with Data Science and Engineering teams to maintain a prioritized backlog
· Work with engineering to create high fidelity user stories, research spikes, and tasks
· Help turn engineering research spikes into discrete pieces of work for the backlog
· Work with the design teams to oversee timely delivery of mock-ups
· Benchmark the product with competitions & maintain the value proposition of the product
· Establish product feedback & feature request process to maintain experience
· Be the “face” of the products and solutions – run technical demos and tutorials, and work with GTM team on explaining value to less technical audiences
· 5+ years of Product Management or experience in the enterprise software industry, ideally in growth stage, institutionally funded companies
· Experience working with AI/ML products and or advanced analytics is a plus
· Demonstrated success defining and launching software products in an Agile environment
· Ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to assess priorities and influence roadmaps
· Excellent communication skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise scripts to technical and non-technical audiences
· Detail oriented with critical thinking skills – ability to break down initiative-level requirements into feature and story attribute level details
· Strategic thinking with ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast-paced and changing environment