At TransferGo we believe that international financial services should be frictionless and accessible. We are making life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 70 employees, great mobile and web product (NPS 83; 5/5* TrustPilot), a service available in 45 countries and moving millions of euros every month. We want to accelerate our success by becoming an even better Product company.
We are looking for a Chief Product Officer to join our Senior Management team. Reporting to the CEO you will:
- Develop and lead the execution of the product strategy.
- Analyse results and identify opportunities for new products and features.
- Manage product roadmap.
- Lead, mentor and grow the team of Product Managers and Product Owners.
- Take up ownership of the product funnel.
- Working daily with stakeholders and product team to meet business needs and deliver great customer experience.
We’re looking for:
- Experience in strategic product management.
- Experience in leading product development process, managing product lifecycles and user experience across web and mobile for global businesses.
- Experience in managing and coaching product teams.
- Extensive experience working on agile teams in an agile environment.
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Passion about building great products and making customers happy.
- Great English skills (absolute necessity).
- To become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the way money moves cross-board.
- Opportunity to work on a 83 NPS, 96% 5/5 TrustPilot star product.
- Fun and stimulating working environment in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Latest equipment needed.
- Competitive compensation package including stock options.