LiveScore Group is looking for a senior product manager to join its Platform Product team.
Having recently launched its first sportsbook products on its new proprietary platform in three different territories, the company is entering 2022 with plans to both (1) further develop the platform to grow the existing business with best in class functionality and (2) support the roll out of further international expansion and new markets.
The Platform Product team covers areas such as registration, payments and promotions. A platform that is built to support both our real money gaming and sports media users – our community of 55m users and growing! We are now hiring a senior product manager to fully focus on player protection and engagement and to rethink how we can build customer engagement without compromising our commitment to provide a safe and harm free environment. We are operating in a regulated environment and our ambition is to set a new standard for what a compliant and safe online gaming experience looks like.
The successful candidate will bring considerable experience and knowledge of building customer engagement with digital solutions. In your product career you have perfected the art of capturing business opportunities, understanding customer needs and delivering impactful outcomes in collaboration with fellow product managers, development teams, operational staff and stakeholders.
The role is based in London, reporting to the Head of Platform Product. There is opportunity for remote working for the right candidate.
- Full product ownership of the Player Protection and Engagement product area within the platform product vertical with clear KPIs and objectives
- End to end ownership of new product initiatives from ideation through to delivery, including measurement of success and identifying areas for improvement
- Collaboration and communication is at the centre of everything. Specifically with technical, commercial, and operational stakeholders, together with fellow product managers.
- Strong communication in meetings, writing and presentation is required and as well as actively working to improve how we share information and align the organisation.
- Working closely with the Head of Platform Product on product strategy, portfolio planning, product roadmap and take a leading role in process improvement to advance our ways of working.
- Using a data driven approach to decision making by ensuring products are properly tagged, and relevant insights collated using both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Craft best in class user experience and customer journeys in close collaboration with product design using appropriate product discovery techniques
- Set clear direction and closely collaborate with the product development team to define effective solutions in your area
Actively share knowledge and mentor junior members of the product team supporting their development plans