Product Managers at Pendo build products for Product Managers. If you’re a data-driven PM looking to join a company and a team that makes your day-to-day and that of other Product people more enjoyable and successful come join our team. We work every day to help customers create products users love. We’re currently in search of a Senior Product Manager to help shape how product teams analyse and interact with large amounts of qualitative data to make the best possible decisions. The ideal candidate utilizes design thinking and wants to be laser-focused on bringing our customers the best experience in Pendo.
As a core member of Pendo’s Product Team, you will be responsible for widening the footprint of the Pendo platform by helping build out a Pendo product that will be used by product teams in a huge variety of companies. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who is not only passionate about building and shipping great products but is driven by simple, elegant design. As well as someone who possesses the skills to collaborate with engineers to come up with and drive forward solutions that wow our customers, in turn allowing them to make better data-driven decisions for their products. Our PMs work closely with all departments across Pendo and senior management, in addition to participating in regular discussions with customers to launch products and features that move the needle.
Responsibilities (what you’ll do):
- Define and deliver a product strategy and roadmap
- Work cross-functionally between Product, Design, Engineering, User Research, QA and Product Operations teams to facilitate and own new product development.
- Deeply understand our customer’s workflows and jobs-to-be-done to inform new opportunities to improve their experience.
- Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios.
- Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features.
- Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
- Define clear outcomes that measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision-making processes.
- Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering or MBA, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience, with preferred experience building B2B SaaS solutions.
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company while considering both customer value and future growth.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions with the ability to query data from various systems to solve problems and experience in one or more data analysis tools.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with a clear bias for informed action and a track record of leading new initiatives with limited resources and support.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers — a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society’s experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo’s future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.